Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Trust Statement 20:29 - May 14 with 3856 viewsLandore_Jack

IMPORTANT NOTICE

We as a trust are not trying to stop free speech.

HOWEVER

Over the last couple of days there has been some posts which after seeking legal advice are bordering on a libellous nature

Such things as alleging affairs and stripping the club of its assets, also tweets from an unconfirmed account making very serious allegations

Whilst we appreciate every one is angry and understand why we have got to be careful what is posted in here

We don't want to end up or yourselves in court like the Blackpool fan did back in 2006 for comments on a message board, he was issued court papers for £150k for allegations made on social media

Also byron Davies won undisclosed amount for false allegations made on social media

So please be careful, we have deleted a number of posts/comments that could be construed as libellous

We are NOT doing this to stop freedom of speech just to stop any of you getting in trouble

#backtojack

Trust Statement on 21:25 - May 14 with 766 viewsJackfath

Trust Statement on 21:24 - May 14 by exiledclaseboy

It’s on the open Trust Facebook page not the members’ only one.

Yes, we've already established that.

Can you ask whoever wrote the "statement" to send them to you to proof read first?

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Trust Statement on 21:30 - May 14 with 757 viewsswancity

Trust Statement on 21:19 - May 14 by Jackfath

Why have two(!) facebook groups?

Why not release a proper statement to give us something to cling onto?

The Trust may soon understand and realise that their total lack of constructive communication is adding to the current problems and anger, they an help to diffuse things by grasping the nettle and at last do something of real note.

Only an idiot would eat a turkey curry on Christmas day

Trust Statement on 21:30 - May 14 with 753 viewsexiledclaseboy

Trust Statement on 21:25 - May 14 by Jackfath

Yes, we've already established that.

Can you ask whoever wrote the "statement" to send them to you to proof read first?

I apologise for repeating already established information. I hadn’t read all the thread

Poll: Tory leader

Trust Statement on 21:32 - May 14 with 729 viewsJackfath

Trust Statement on 21:30 - May 14 by exiledclaseboy

I apologise for repeating already established information. I hadn’t read all the thread

Can't you have a quiet word mate, you're associated with that load of utter guff.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Trust Statement on 21:38 - May 14 with 689 viewsPatchesOHoulihan

Think I’ve just read what was deleted, doesn’t seem to be anything much more on there that hasn’t been said here - apart from stressing that Jenkins only sacked Laudrup due to another board members insistence

This is Patches O'Houlihan saying "Take care of your balls, and they'll take care of you."

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024