Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jenkins going to blag it by the looks of it 16:32 - May 17 with 5789 viewsSwanjaxs

Surely if Jenkins was going to resign he would have done it by now? No doubt he's going to see how the first couple of months of next season pans out, a good start and he's sitting pretty again, a bad start and he bails out. He's got nothing to lose really

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Jenkins going to blag it by the looks of it on 00:21 - May 18 with 519 viewsJacket

Jenkins going to blag it by the looks of it on 23:06 - May 17 by byron

One thing you may not be aware of as being to close to the bone as they say, huw thinks he gave the swans the most successful 10 years in there history, he believes he Deserves his wage however large, for this alone. Can you argue with that? That’s what I hear as an outsider. If you got promoted next season would you forget the odd bad season?

Every good thing he did, every good decision he made, all that, every last bit of it, went out the window when he sold this club to 27 investors. If it was just two guys had taken over as we were initially led to believe, they would have had to stump up some serious cash and would have had to protect their investment a bit better. With 27 investors the sums stumped up are comparatively small, which means that for these people, to lose £4m each or whatever they've invested is a bit like if you or I were to lose £200 down the bookies. What all this shows me is that he wasn't bothered who he sold the club to, he'd have sold it back to Petty for the right price.

Is it fair that he cops all the blame while the rest of the sell-outs get off relatively lightly? Probably not. But he was more than happy to take the praise, the respect and everything else when the going was good, so he can damn well take the flack. I know one thing for sure, money in this case will definitely not buy Huw happines.

The worst thing is he's probably just stiking around hoping desperately he can turn this round, but you can't Huw bach, you just aren't capable. Do us all a favour, quit while you're behind son.
Jenkins going to blag it by the looks of it on 01:56 - May 18 with 479 viewsBrynCartwright

SgorioFruit...Remember when you sent a fax, or email, or whatever it was to the club asking Paul Clement to play Leon over and over again.

Please send another asking for HJ to sod off permanently, and cc the Evening Post and us in.

Poll: Artificial Crowd Noise for Premier League and Champiionship Games is...

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024