Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Latest Odds. 07:48 - Jul 25 with 4413 viewslifelong

We are 4/1 to go straight back up and 40/1 to go down to Division 1.

There seems to be confidence in the betting market that we will do well this season.
Latest Odds. on 07:17 - Jul 28 with 741 viewsbuilthjack

Latest Odds. on 07:14 - Jul 28 by thornabyswan

It won't though 3 years of parachute money.
Then the well will be dry.

Is that when THE NEW TRUST step in perhaps

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Latest Odds. on 07:19 - Jul 28 with 741 viewsraynor94

Latest Odds. on 19:02 - Jul 27 by Smellyplumz

No mate, 33/1 still 1700 when we go down.

Absolutely pathetic, but there again I never had you down as a fan

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Latest Odds. on 07:21 - Jul 28 with 735 viewsbuilthjack

Latest Odds. on 07:02 - Jul 28 by Swanjaxs

I could, and have, hope i lose my money of course, but if the worse was to happen and it comes in it will go towards next season's season ticket

I still couldnt

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Latest Odds. on 07:24 - Jul 28 with 726 viewsSwanjaxs

Latest Odds. on 07:21 - Jul 28 by builthjack

I still couldnt

Thats fair comment mate, hopefully I'll lose my tenner anyway 👍

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Latest Odds. on 07:27 - Jul 28 with 717 viewslifelong

Latest Odds. on 07:19 - Jul 28 by raynor94

Don’t see any problem with it, just because you think something may happen doesn’t mean that you want it to happen.
Latest Odds. on 09:00 - Jul 28 with 660 viewsvalleyboy

Latest Odds. on 07:14 - Jul 28 by thornabyswan

It won't though 3 years of parachute money.
Then the well will be dry.

The Swans will have had the biggest chunk of the parachute money already

What will be left is about £40 million over the next two years
Latest Odds. on 10:18 - Jul 28 with 615 viewsSmellyplumz

I simply don't care what you think fella you don't know the slightest thing about me, where I've been, what I've done and what I've been through so save your faux moralistic judgements.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Latest Odds. on 10:28 - Jul 28 with 600 viewsSmellyplumz

So at least 2 other people in here have placed bets on us going down but yet again you single me out so what is your problem with me then?

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."

Login to get fewer ads

Latest Odds. on 10:54 - Jul 28 with 569 viewsraynor94

Latest Odds. on 10:28 - Jul 28 by Smellyplumz

So at least 2 other people in here have placed bets on us going down but yet again you single me out so what is your problem with me then?

I think the other 2 are just as pathetic as you, betting on your own club going down

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Latest Odds. on 11:00 - Jul 28 with 565 viewsSwanjaxs

Latest Odds. on 10:54 - Jul 28 by raynor94

I think the other 2 are just as pathetic as you, betting on your own club going down

Haha it's my money and I'll do as i like you minge, worse squad we've had in years at the moment, things may change and hopefully I'll end up out of pocket 👍 now faaack off 👍😂

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Latest Odds. on 11:37 - Jul 28 with 536 viewsSmellyplumz

Latest Odds. on 10:54 - Jul 28 by raynor94

You are a big steaming custard cűnt now fűck off

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024