Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Latest Odds. 07:48 - Jul 25 with 4414 viewslifelong

We are 4/1 to go straight back up and 40/1 to go down to Division 1.

There seems to be confidence in the betting market that we will do well this season.
Latest Odds. on 15:49 - Jul 25 with 1412 viewsJohnw102

Latest Odds. on 14:31 - Jul 25 by Jango

12 players

**** never got past GSC Maths!

Never knew getting old would happen so quick!

Latest Odds. on 15:59 - Jul 25 with 1396 viewslifelong

Latest Odds. on 14:55 - Jul 25 by Smellyplumz

Which bookies are giving those odds?

Bet 365.
Latest Odds. on 16:11 - Jul 25 with 1374 viewsjasper_T

Latest Odds. on 15:43 - Jul 25 by valleyboy

The key word is physical

How is your dictionary defining it?
Latest Odds. on 17:50 - Jul 25 with 1334 viewssainthelens

I think the betting call here is wait till after 7/8 games. If we start well I really don't think the odds will change too much. If we do then momentum is everything in this league ( as the scum proved). Start really badly then a lumpy bet on relegation will be the call.
Though personally I'd never bet against my team.
Latest Odds. on 18:16 - Jul 25 with 1315 viewsKrisP

Latest Odds. on 15:43 - Jul 25 by valleyboy

The key word is physical

Everything he listed was a physical attribute. Do you just mean dirty?
Latest Odds. on 21:56 - Jul 25 with 1249 viewsvalleyboy

Latest Odds. on 18:16 - Jul 25 by KrisP

Everything he listed was a physical attribute. Do you just mean dirty?

I watched Preston 3 times last season and the best I can describe them is that they played right on the edge in what is allowed in football and in one game in particular, got away with murder

But there, aren’t most teams told by their manager to test the referee?????
Latest Odds. on 16:53 - Jul 27 with 1159 viewslifelong

I’m lumping on.
Latest Odds. on 17:53 - Jul 27 with 1118 viewsSmellyplumz

I've just put 50 on.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Login to get fewer ads

Latest Odds. on 18:00 - Jul 27 with 1090 viewslifelong

Latest Odds. on 17:53 - Jul 27 by Smellyplumz

I've just put 50 on.

Did you get 40/1?
Latest Odds. on 18:05 - Jul 27 with 1076 viewsawayjack

Latest Odds. on 18:00 - Jul 27 by lifelong

Did you get 40/1?

Dropped to 33/1 now but market is so small a few £50 bets would make a difference. Sky bet now 25/1. Maybe they've watched the friendlies!
Latest Odds. on 18:10 - Jul 27 with 1066 viewslifelong

Latest Odds. on 18:05 - Jul 27 by awayjack

Dropped to 33/1 now but market is so small a few £50 bets would make a difference. Sky bet now 25/1. Maybe they've watched the friendlies!

Just looked on Oddschecker, Winner Sports Betting, whoever they are, still offering 40’s.
Latest Odds. on 18:13 - Jul 27 with 1057 viewspencoedjack

Did you get 40/1?

With price boost on Will Hill it’s about 38’s
Latest Odds. on 19:02 - Jul 27 with 1019 viewsSmellyplumz

Did you get 40/1?

No mate, 33/1 still 1700 when we go down.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."

Latest Odds. on 22:01 - Jul 27 with 956 viewsvalleyboy

Latest Odds. on 18:10 - Jul 27 by lifelong

Just looked on Oddschecker, Winner Sports Betting, whoever they are, still offering 40’s.

Oddchecker this evening is offering 33/1 and says it’s nearly 9% the most popular bet

I would say it’s more than just one bet to bring the odds down from 40/1, together with the percentage of betting that’s happening

Must be lots of Swans fans putting money on to pay for next season, season ticket
Latest Odds. on 22:25 - Jul 27 with 927 views34dfgdf54

I could never lump money on us to get relegated, I’ve never even chucked us on as a loss on an accumulator, can’t bring myself to do it.
Latest Odds. on 22:31 - Jul 27 with 920 viewsJango

Latest Odds. on 22:25 - Jul 27 by 34dfgdf54

I could never lump money on us to get relegated, I’ve never even chucked us on as a loss on an accumulator, can’t bring myself to do it.

There’s absolutely no excuse for betting against the swans. If we get relegated to league 1, £400 is not gonna make me feel any better about the situation.
Latest Odds. on 22:34 - Jul 27 with 915 viewsWAFU

Gutted I missed us at 40’s. Only managed to get on @ 33’s.
Latest Odds. on 22:55 - Jul 27 with 891 viewsthornabyswan

Latest Odds. on 22:01 - Jul 27 by valleyboy

Oddchecker this evening is offering 33/1 and says it’s nearly 9% the most popular bet

I would say it’s more than just one bet to bring the odds down from 40/1, together with the percentage of betting that’s happening

Must be lots of Swans fans putting money on to pay for next season, season ticket

Mostly scummers I expect

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

Latest Odds. on 23:04 - Jul 27 with 881 viewsvalleyboy

Latest Odds. on 22:34 - Jul 27 by WAFU

Gutted I missed us at 40’s. Only managed to get on @ 33’s.

Well count your blessings I would say

After the first two games, you will be lucky to get 10/1 or even less
Latest Odds. on 23:24 - Jul 27 with 856 viewsSmellyplumz

Latest Odds. on 22:25 - Jul 27 by 34dfgdf54

The club I love have shit all over the fans, I've no qualms.... My bet won't make us go down but if we do I can pay off my credit card bills.

Latest Odds. on 23:25 - Jul 27 with 852 viewsSmellyplumz

Latest Odds. on 22:31 - Jul 27 by Jango

There’s absolutely no excuse for betting against the swans. If we get relegated to league 1, £400 is not gonna make me feel any better about the situation.

Funny thing is if going down to league 1 hastens the exit of HJ and the yanks I'll feel way better than I do now. This period in our history is terrible.

Latest Odds. on 23:49 - Jul 27 with 841 viewsSwanjaxs

Latest Odds. on 18:05 - Jul 27 by awayjack

Swans 80/1 to finish bottom of the Championship on bet365 👍

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Latest Odds. on 06:45 - Jul 28 with 791 viewsbuilthjack

I just couldn't bet on us going down.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Latest Odds. on 07:02 - Jul 28 with 788 viewsSwanjaxs

Latest Odds. on 06:45 - Jul 28 by builthjack

I just couldn't bet on us going down.

I could, and have, hope i lose my money of course, but if the worse was to happen and it comes in it will go towards next season's season ticket

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Latest Odds. on 07:14 - Jul 28 with 780 viewsthornabyswan

Latest Odds. on 23:25 - Jul 27 by Smellyplumz

Funny thing is if going down to league 1 hastens the exit of HJ and the yanks I'll feel way better than I do now. This period in our history is terrible.

It won't though 3 years of parachute money.
Then the well will be dry.

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024