Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
commentary 09:36 - Aug 4 with 575 viewsswindonjack

Currently marooned in Wiltshire and getting commentary of games is impossible online/dab. I notice the official site is charging £45 for the privilege now that we're out of the premier. Is anybody offering paltalk like the good old days?
commentary on 12:26 - Aug 4 with 529 viewsstevethejack

Try Swansea Sound at 1170 AM, I know it sounds crazy but I picked up Swans games in Newquay, Cornwall, OK it was across the water, but worth at least trying. Radio Wales at 882 AM does travel quite far. Saying that they are more likely to cover the scum v Real Betis friendly.
commentary on 12:39 - Aug 4 with 509 viewsJango

Google bbc radio wales, I’m sure you’ll get it online with that.
commentary on 13:31 - Aug 4 with 455 viewsLoyal

Decent vpn and you can be in Swansea.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

commentary on 14:07 - Aug 4 with 415 viewsGlyn1

I hear that pubs are able to get SKY in Swindon. If you need radio, as it's a 5:30 start, won't Talksport be broadcasting it?
[Post edited 4 Aug 2018 14:10]

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

commentary on 15:12 - Aug 4 with 357 viewsLoyal

commentary on 14:07 - Aug 4 by Glyn1

I hear that pubs are able to get SKY in Swindon. If you need radio, as it's a 5:30 start, won't Talksport be broadcasting it?
[Post edited 4 Aug 2018 14:10]

Yup.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024