Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sheffield v Swansea Highlights 21:30 - Aug 5 with 1651 viewsLord_Bony

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Sheffield v Swansea Highlights on 21:34 - Aug 5 with 1633 viewsWingstandwood

Thanks for that, much appreciated!

Argus!

Sheffield v Swansea Highlights on 21:52 - Aug 5 with 1561 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Cheers LB. The finest mod we've ever had.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Sheffield v Swansea Highlights on 21:54 - Aug 5 with 1551 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Sheffield v Swansea Highlights on 21:34 - Aug 5 by Wingstandwood

Thanks for that, much appreciated!

After their goal we played some fantastic one touch football. And to think they were calling us a "poor Swansea side" on their message board. F*ckwits!

Sheffield v Swansea Highlights on 22:02 - Aug 5 with 1527 viewsjack2jack

Sheffield v Swansea Highlights on 21:54 - Aug 5 by Brynmill_Jack

After their goal we played some fantastic one touch football. And to think they were calling us a "poor Swansea side" on their message board. F*ckwits!

Tell you what, it was like a breath of fresh air, the whole thing had gone stale,can't wait for the next game, to see what we come up with.
Very promising start, with what would seem, some very promising young talent.
Early doors but onwards and upwards.
Sheffield v Swansea Highlights on 22:09 - Aug 5 with 1493 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Sheffield v Swansea Highlights on 22:02 - Aug 5 by jack2jack

Tell you what, it was like a breath of fresh air, the whole thing had gone stale,can't wait for the next game, to see what we come up with.
Very promising start, with what would seem, some very promising young talent.
Early doors but onwards and upwards.

If we had started badly with no cohesion and taken a bit of a hammering it would have taken us a while to get over it. This result and performance will give our young ones a massive shot in the arm confidence wise. I hope they start well against PNE and don't get overawed by the liberty crowd and freeze.

We'll be 100% behind them whatever happens.

Sheffield v Swansea Highlights on 22:11 - Aug 5 with 1475 viewsWingstandwood

Sheffield v Swansea Highlights on 21:54 - Aug 5 by Brynmill_Jack

I will still be critical of Jenkins/sell-outs and stuff like #Next-Level# bullsh!t, but I'll will be happy if 'attacking-intent' has returned to SCFC's game. Oh and knowing that ruinous Kamikaze case and Trojan-horse impostor Jenkins might finally have had his incompetent hands forcefully prised away from the tiller.

There may indeed be a dawn of a new era and better times ahead when it comes to transfer policy and football quality..... Bittersweet however cos it should have happened a few seasons back!. After all the chopping and changing, in's n' outs and change of playing style I'd be happy finishing mid table and won't be too harsh on the manager expecting immediate PL promotion.

Nothing worse than watching a team that looks like it's going all out for a nil-nil result. Goodbye to that previous sh1t I reckon.

Argus!

Sheffield v Swansea Highlights on 22:17 - Aug 5 with 1435 viewsjack2jack

Sheffield v Swansea Highlights on 22:09 - Aug 5 by Brynmill_Jack

If we had started badly with no cohesion and taken a bit of a hammering it would have taken us a while to get over it. This result and performance will give our young ones a massive shot in the arm confidence wise. I hope they start well against PNE and don't get overawed by the liberty crowd and freeze.

We'll be 100% behind them whatever happens.

15000 odd Jack's on your side, nah they love it👍
Sheffield v Swansea Highlights on 23:12 - Aug 5 with 1355 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Sheffield v Swansea Highlights on 22:17 - Aug 5 by jack2jack

15000 odd Jack's on your side, nah they love it👍

I can see confident players like Celina and Mackay feeding off it definitely. Fortress liberty, got to reinforce it for the visit of Leeds. Preston a good warm up to start with.

Login to get fewer ads

Sheffield v Swansea Highlights on 23:14 - Aug 5 with 1349 views34dfgdf54

Sheffield v Swansea Highlights on 23:12 - Aug 5 by Brynmill_Jack

I can see confident players like Celina and Mackay feeding off it definitely. Fortress liberty, got to reinforce it for the visit of Leeds. Preston a good warm up to start with.

Preston have a few injuries aswell I believe.

Need to keep the momentum going and get points on board early.
Sheffield v Swansea Highlights on 23:39 - Aug 5 with 1300 viewsJack_Meoff

Cheers LB.

Our equaliser, from Nordfelt to socks' finish, is an absolute gem. Our second is lovely too; Montero's passion great to see after the finish.

What's this unfamiliar feeling I'm getting after watching that? I think it's optimism. Genuinely excited after watching that.

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

Sheffield v Swansea Highlights on 00:17 - Aug 6 with 1236 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Sheffield v Swansea Highlights on 23:14 - Aug 5 by 34dfgdf54

Preston have a few injuries aswell I believe.

Need to keep the momentum going and get points on board early.

We have to take advantage of other sides misfortunes. Be ruthless boys!

Sheffield v Swansea Highlights on 00:18 - Aug 6 with 1230 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Sheffield v Swansea Highlights on 23:39 - Aug 5 by Jack_Meoff

Cheers LB.

Our equaliser, from Nordfelt to socks' finish, is an absolute gem. Our second is lovely too; Montero's passion great to see after the finish.

What's this unfamiliar feeling I'm getting after watching that? I think it's optimism. Genuinely excited after watching that.

Genuinely excited mate. Can't wait. Bring on Saturday!

Sheffield v Swansea Highlights on 00:55 - Aug 6 with 1189 viewsstAteSwan

The extended highlights were interesting to say the least. Helped show the buildup involved with each sequence

We had 4 major 2nd half chances. Scored twice, McBurnie Narrowly missed, and McKay hit the bar. All were off sequences that included at least 7 passes. (Though there is one that included a hashed Utd clearance and a great individual bit of skill from Montero). Three of the four began with a pass out of the back from Norfeldt.

For the last 30 minutes or so, it was Swansea football at its finest.
Sheffield v Swansea Highlights on 01:15 - Aug 6 with 1170 viewsJack_Meoff

Sheffield v Swansea Highlights on 00:18 - Aug 6 by Brynmill_Jack

Genuinely excited mate. Can't wait. Bring on Saturday!

I'll drink to that Bryn me old mucker.

It's mad mind, it has to be said that football is such a distraction from the f*ckery we see going on before our own eyes, but what can you do when it's in your blood?!

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

Sheffield v Swansea Highlights on 03:23 - Aug 6 with 1109 viewsWanderer

Thanks for posting that M'Lud
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024