Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Clucas & J Ayew 12:30 - Aug 8 with 1952 viewsAl_Bundy

Are they both being very clever here and pricing themselves out of permanent moves by their high wage demands in favour of a loan move and keep their options open.

Can't see Wolves taking Clucas to be honest as at best he would be a squad player.
Clucas & J Ayew on 12:36 - Aug 8 with 1881 viewsomarjack

Why do they want to keep their options open? It's not like (Especially Ayew) will ever be wanted back here again.

Poll: England vs Croatia (who's going to win)

Clucas & J Ayew on 15:06 - Aug 8 with 1493 viewssP7qupUf

Ayew will have to be careful with his working visa.
Clucas & J Ayew on 15:18 - Aug 8 with 1412 viewsWingstandwood

My take? Mercenary footballers know they are able to exert emotional blackmail of 'damned-if-you-don't' consequence(s) upon cost cutting/rebudgeting football clubs!

I would not be surprised in the slightest if he and other(s) leave on a loan deal and without any multi-million Pound transfer money being paid to SCFC.

Argus!

Clucas & J Ayew on 16:43 - Aug 8 with 1228 viewsjackjackjackjack

I thought one of the reasons Ayew isn't going to Fulham is that we value him at £16m, which I doubt anyone would pay.

edit: from BBC website: "Fulham had an offer of £8m rejected for him in June, and it is thought the Swans value him at around twice that figure." Madness, if true.
[Post edited 8 Aug 2018 17:30]

Poll: Where will we finish in the Championship ?

Clucas & J Ayew on 17:05 - Aug 8 with 1126 viewslonglostjack

Clucas & J Ayew on 16:43 - Aug 8 by jackjackjackjack

I thought one of the reasons Ayew isn't going to Fulham is that we value him at £16m, which I doubt anyone would pay.

edit: from BBC website: "Fulham had an offer of £8m rejected for him in June, and it is thought the Swans value him at around twice that figure." Madness, if true.

Clucas and Jordan Ayew are represented by the same agency. The same agency that represents Grimes and got Routledge a good contract. Trivial fact perhaps - but I just found it interesting.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Clucas & J Ayew on 18:25 - Aug 8 with 901 viewsphact0rri

Clucas & J Ayew on 16:43 - Aug 8 by jackjackjackjack

I would hope to get more than £8 for him though, £10-12 would probably be good business judging the markets and his skill level I'd imagine. I just hope we find a way to off load Ayew. Clucas, has shown glimmers but if he's standing in the way of getting that Woods deal through, c'est la vie.

Poll: Should EPL Refrees hold Post-Match Interviews

Clucas & J Ayew on 18:37 - Aug 8 with 844 viewsawayjack

Clucas & J Ayew on 18:25 - Aug 8 by phact0rri

I would hope to get more than £8 for him though, £10-12 would probably be good business judging the markets and his skill level I'd imagine. I just hope we find a way to off load Ayew. Clucas, has shown glimmers but if he's standing in the way of getting that Woods deal through, c'est la vie.

We're good at selling players below market value.
Clucas & J Ayew on 18:38 - Aug 8 with 840 viewsomarjack

Clucas & J Ayew on 18:37 - Aug 8 by awayjack

We're good at selling players below market value.

And buying at double the value..

Poll: England vs Croatia (who's going to win)

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024