Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon? 10:23 - Aug 11 with 732 viewsSwansea93

Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon? on 11:21 - Aug 11 with 668 viewsMrSwerve

Do what? Tear a ligament?

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon? on 11:25 - Aug 11 with 661 viewsbarry_island

If he does then he'll be gone and we'll then have the revisionist / apologist brigade telling us how he's always been crap and we won't miss him, you know, a bit like Amat.

Swansea City, THE Austerity Club.

Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon? on 11:34 - Aug 11 with 628 viewsOldjack

If Preston have done their homework then it's a no i'm afraid

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon? on 11:35 - Aug 11 with 622 viewsAguycalledJack

I voted yes but only as a super sub - last 30 mins.
Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon? on 11:53 - Aug 11 with 560 viewsItchySphincter

Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon? on 11:34 - Aug 11 by Oldjack

If Preston have done their homework then it's a no i'm afraid

Gonna put two on him are they?

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon? on 12:06 - Aug 11 with 519 viewspeenemunde

Only one way to find out and that is to give him plenty of ball.
On his day he’s capable of destroying the best.
Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon? on 18:47 - Aug 11 with 364 viewsOldjack

Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon? on 11:53 - Aug 11 by ItchySphincter

Gonna put two on him are they?

that's the norm dimwit ,You'd do well to stay off the football board for good sonny ,your just embarrassing yourself now

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024