Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
When does the Club get paid the TV rights payments? 21:52 - Aug 13 with 945 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Does anyone (anyone who has seen the Club Accounts) know when and how the Club get paid the Sky/BT Sport cash.
ie has the club been paid for their contribution to the Premier League during 2017/18?
Is it paid in more than one installment?
When does the Club get paid the TV rights payments? on 23:39 - Aug 13 with 878 viewsTheResurrection

It is paid in installments periodically throughout the season. Is September/October the next one?

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

When does the Club get paid the TV rights payments? on 23:51 - Aug 13 with 861 viewsEasternJack

The 17/18 season payments should be done. The parachute payments are likely to follow the same periodic instalments in 18/19

Just noticed that they’ve changed the rules so that Cardiff will only get 2 years parachute payments when they get relegated this season

Poll: Hull vs Middlesborough - What do we want?

When does the Club get paid the TV rights payments? on 07:44 - Aug 14 with 774 viewsKilkennyjack

When does the Club get paid the TV rights payments? on 23:51 - Aug 13 by EasternJack

The 17/18 season payments should be done. The parachute payments are likely to follow the same periodic instalments in 18/19

Just noticed that they’ve changed the rules so that Cardiff will only get 2 years parachute payments when they get relegated this season

Quite right as well. ✅

Beware of the Risen People

When does the Club get paid the TV rights payments? on 16:13 - Aug 14 with 661 viewsvjay48

When does the Club get paid the TV rights payments? on 07:44 - Aug 14 by Kilkennyjack

Quite right as well. ✅

I know that Norwich only got 2 years money the last time they were relegated,but I think it might of changed back to 3 years.Ill check,still even 2 years money is more than they deserve,fancy having Colin _ ank-r as I manager.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024