Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Enjoy 11:32 - Sep 8 with 5110 viewsSmellyplumz

Potter he'll be gone soon if he keeps performing like he has been. A prem club will sack their manager and grab potter. Stating the obvious I know but just saying like.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Enjoy on 17:32 - Sep 10 with 822 viewsnyc_swans

How long does the average manager last at the average club? 10 months?

Yes, enjoy it.
Enjoy on 18:20 - Sep 10 with 782 viewsperplex

Enjoy on 18:27 - Sep 8 by swanforthemoney

So we may lose another manager to the big boys. If it happens, it happens. There's nothing we can do about it. Same if Oli or Connor or someone gets poached in the next window.
Im going to carry on going to the Liberty and supporting the boys. Talking of 'Enjoy', I am already enjoying this season more than the last three put together.

Have fun.

Yep I am actually enjoying the games as well, but I also have a pretty good idea how all this is going to end with these two headers at the helm, it seems you do not, but there are many like yourself on here that's why the common man always ends up with the worse end of the stick so to speak.
Enjoy on 18:32 - Sep 10 with 779 viewsperplex

Enjoy on 05:55 - Sep 10 by jackrmee

what do you suggest we do about it?

Simple protest in the most legally hostile way possible, instead of these 20 second chants of get the greedy bastards out of our club at least make a more sustained go of it, what ever it takes really, fan power really does go a long way as has been proven many times, sit back and do fcuk all then our club is going to be in quite a mess in the not to distant future and maybe the reason no one is getting these protests off the ground is lack of confidence in being backed by timid fan base.
Enjoy on 18:41 - Sep 10 with 771 viewsperplex

Enjoy on 07:53 - Sep 10 by jackal

People like you are always slagging of fans for doing nothing about the Yanks hold on our club.

They own it!!!!

Wtf do you suggest we do?

You are a prime example of our current fan base with this comment, so they own it meaning there is fcuk all we can do, that's probably why no one will start any sort of meaningful protest is because most of our fan base have your mentality.
Enjoy on 19:00 - Sep 10 with 757 viewsSmellyplumz

Enjoy on 15:10 - Sep 8 by KrisP

It's not really a dilemma is it? "Do I want the club to do well and lose Potter, or not do well and keep Potter?"

I would like the club to do well and keep potter actually but at the moment it's unlikely if a big offer comes in. I'm not losing a wink of sleep over it but like in my opening post I was merely pointing out a fact which it is.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Enjoy on 19:11 - Sep 10 with 744 viewsjackrmee

Enjoy on 18:32 - Sep 10 by perplex

Simple protest in the most legally hostile way possible, instead of these 20 second chants of get the greedy bastards out of our club at least make a more sustained go of it, what ever it takes really, fan power really does go a long way as has been proven many times, sit back and do fcuk all then our club is going to be in quite a mess in the not to distant future and maybe the reason no one is getting these protests off the ground is lack of confidence in being backed by timid fan base.

I'm well up for a bit of organised protestation or something along them lines...
Really have to stop the pointless slagging on here though. And it should also be done at the correct time, in order to make sure there is no harm done to confidence or player relations. And with the correct facts.
Probably best to organise something for January, once we know the results of the financial affairs everyone keeps speculating about. We'll also know whether the Yanks are deciding to sell any more of our players and who they bring in.
Don't see any point in protesting now, as we don't know the full facts, so could end up looking like dikheads.
These keyboard warriors probably got no balls though and prefer to keep peddling their negativity and doing bog all in reality.

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024