Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Enjoyed that today a lot 20:24 - Oct 6 with 2144 viewsmarchamjack

Funny to say after we lost it, but I really enjoyed that and came away properly entertained and optimistic.

Similar feeling to when we lost away at Oldham that time...settle for the same outcome end of season

👍

Oh,..Dave, what's occuring?

Enjoyed that today a lot on 20:27 - Oct 6 with 2115 viewsCooperman

Same here.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Enjoyed that today a lot on 20:31 - Oct 6 with 2086 viewssainthelens

Had chances to take 3 points at Wigan...same today. Margins are so tight in this league. No team gonna run away at top this year. Just need to stay around the fringes and who knows.
Enjoyed that today a lot on 20:33 - Oct 6 with 2067 viewsplasjack

We actually should have won, given that we played the better football, lady luck deserted us.
Enjoyed that today a lot on 20:34 - Oct 6 with 2062 viewsAnotherJohn

Glad that some came away happy with the performance, but from the conversations that I overheard as I walked away from the stadium a lot of the natives didn't see things that way.
Enjoyed that today a lot on 20:44 - Oct 6 with 2017 viewsawayjack

Good to see us playing decent football. Conceding 3 goals from 3 chances is poor. Not bad luck as we chose to drop our in form keeper. Potter will hopefully learn from error. 10th is about where we deserve to be. Decent start for a young team on a tough league.
Enjoyed that today a lot on 20:53 - Oct 6 with 1976 viewsplasjack

Enjoyed that today a lot on 20:44 - Oct 6 by awayjack

Good to see us playing decent football. Conceding 3 goals from 3 chances is poor. Not bad luck as we chose to drop our in form keeper. Potter will hopefully learn from error. 10th is about where we deserve to be. Decent start for a young team on a tough league.

I'm talking about our chances, Oli should have had two hat tricks, after saying that his work rate was good.
Enjoyed that today a lot on 21:02 - Oct 6 with 1904 viewsploppy

Enjoyed that today a lot on 20:44 - Oct 6 by awayjack

Ipswich had more than 3 chances. For a start, they should have scored when Sears was put through early on - before we scored our first.
Enjoyed that today a lot on 21:05 - Oct 6 with 1881 viewsairedale

Enjoyed that today a lot on 20:34 - Oct 6 by AnotherJohn

Glad that some came away happy with the performance, but from the conversations that I overheard as I walked away from the stadium a lot of the natives didn't see things that way.

A large amount of people are programmed into thinking that you go to the football to watch your team win, and if they play well and you’re entertained then that’s a bonus.
Login to get fewer ads

Enjoyed that today a lot on 21:07 - Oct 6 with 1864 viewsDr_Winston

Not sure how anyone can enjoy losing to a team as bad as Ipswich.

I came away frustrated and pissed off at how reluctant we seemed to be to take the game to such piss poor opposition. Had every player showed the will and ambition of Daniel James we'd have won comfortably.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Enjoyed that today a lot on 08:29 - Oct 7 with 1618 viewsJinxy

Totally echo the OP. Yes we lost, but our style is getting better and better. Long may that progress continue. It's developing all round for both the players and GP, and I for one walked away far happier yesterday than some games last season when we scraped a scrappy win. Promotion isn't everything (this season), this is a work in progress so we won't win every game! 73% possession and creation of so many chances proves we are going the right way.

One thing I noticed yesterday was fatigue creeping in, especially for Oli and VDH. VDH looked jaded, and Oli maybe 1/2 a yard behind - maybe he would have connected with 1 or 2 of James' excellent crosses otherwise? It is a demanding league, and I totally applaud GP's rotation and total football policy, and once this matures even more he may be bravely able to afford to rest key players. Carry on the excellent work Mr Potter.
Enjoyed that today a lot on 23:01 - Oct 7 with 1349 viewsdameedna

I guess Scouse is injured. Need more goals from central midfield. Good to see Celina drill one home.
Enjoyed that today a lot on 00:11 - Oct 8 with 1309 viewsLoyal

Watched the highlights after 24 hrs reflection, we have to keep this young side together, it's on the brink of something very exciting. Never felt so positive after a home defeat.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024