Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
1 win in 7 09:24 - Oct 23 with 427 viewswestwalesed

Whilst it's stating the obvious and whilst there have been many positives, I've been reflecting that I'm seeing positives because my starting expectations were so, so low. We have all been pleased with the way the youngsters and this thread-bear squad started the season, but 1 win in 7 tells us everything - this league is relentless and I fear for us as the season goes on.

Poll: Live in a country with no internet?

1 win in 7 on 09:25 - Oct 23 with 419 views34dfgdf54

6 points this week and everyone can calm down.

Can't wait for tonight.
1 win in 7 on 09:27 - Oct 23 with 414 viewswestwalesed

1 win in 7 on 09:25 - Oct 23 by 34dfgdf54

6 points this week and everyone can calm down.

Can't wait for tonight.

Absolutely and I hope you are right.
Huge two game ahead in my opinion

Poll: Live in a country with no internet?

1 win in 7 on 09:28 - Oct 23 with 411 viewsbuilthjack

Huge week. Stop the tinkering and play the best team.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

1 win in 7 on 09:44 - Oct 23 with 381 viewsFireboy2

I mentioned our poor results after saturdays game and how we have slipped down the league

Tonights game will be very tough as rovers are the leagues form team and some people are taking them for granted

The reason GP is tinkering with the side is because games are coming thick and fast,,its a damn shame he cant put out our best team every game but hes playing with the hand hes been dealt with

Personally id be happy with 4 pts from the next 2 games
1 win in 7 on 09:49 - Oct 23 with 371 viewsCatullus

I guess it shows those of us who harboured concerns about the decimation of the squad were right to be worried.
Yes we have some very good, very promising youngsters but what makes the Championship so hard is the relentless and physical nature combined with the number of games. Less quality yes but it's a tough old bird and you need stamina and strength.
I suppose it depends on what the grand plan is, does Poter carry on rotating to try and keep the players fresh for as long as possible or is he just still looking for his best 11 whilst trying to get everyone fit?
My preferred way is a settled team with changes as necessary and not just because but if I was any good I'd be doing it and not posting it.
Potter is trying to make the best of what he's got and we can only hope that in January, if/when he says he needs reinforcements, he is allowed to bring some in.
In the meantime maybe we should be hoping that Bony and Montero get fit and stay fit....and are allowed to play!!

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024