Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Potter on the January transfer window. 22:06 - Nov 1 with 1222 viewsjackrmee

Positive things coming out of the horses mouth. Please don't start calling him a liar again please boys...

On the planning for the January window, he said: "It’s good, the main planning is the information from this squad as to what we need. How much can we improve them? How can they help us? It’s all linked. We want to be stronger at the end of the window than the start.
There have been early discussions (with the owners), is it quite fluid. But there is no panic from my perspective, this group has not reached its potential. That’s my responsibility and that’s what is exciting. But you always look to see how we can tweak."

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

Potter on the January transfer window. on 22:13 - Nov 1 with 1196 viewslonglostjack

“But there is no panic from my perspective.” That’s good - I think 🤔. As for Bony how can we shift him if we don’t get him in the shop window? As long as we keep hold of the young ones and add a bit more firepower up front I’ll be happy.
[Post edited 1 Nov 2018 22:15]

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Potter on the January transfer window. on 22:16 - Nov 1 with 1177 viewsjackrmee

Potter on the January transfer window. on 22:13 - Nov 1 by longlostjack

“But there is no panic from my perspective.” That’s good - I think 🤔. As for Bony how can we shift him if we don’t get him in the shop window? As long as we keep hold of the young ones and add a bit more firepower up front I’ll be happy.
[Post edited 1 Nov 2018 22:15]

Sounds like Bony will be on the bench for Bolton game.

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

Potter on the January transfer window. on 22:21 - Nov 1 with 1154 viewsPozuelosSideys

That to me reads as "we must sell before we can buy".

Then again, i could be talking horses arse.

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

Potter on the January transfer window. on 22:23 - Nov 1 with 1145 viewsjackrmee

Potter on the January transfer window. on 22:21 - Nov 1 by PozuelosSideys

I think we definitely must sell before we can buy, but we have plenty that we're trying to get out the door.

Potter on the January transfer window. on 22:27 - Nov 1 with 1125 viewsPozuelosSideys

Potter on the January transfer window. on 22:23 - Nov 1 by jackrmee

I think we definitely must sell before we can buy, but we have plenty that we're trying to get out the door.

Aye. One of those is on the bench on Saturday. Not sure how many takers there will be for the likes of Dyer, Routledge and Narsingh mind

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

Potter on the January transfer window. on 22:34 - Nov 1 with 1109 viewslonglostjack

Potter on the January transfer window. on 22:27 - Nov 1 by PozuelosSideys

Aye. One of those is on the bench on Saturday. Not sure how many takers there will be for the likes of Dyer, Routledge and Narsingh mind

Many more than for Bony I would have thought.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Potter on the January transfer window. on 06:48 - Nov 2 with 908 viewsairedale

Bony could do a job for Cardiff. His family wouldn’t have to move.
Potter on the January transfer window. on 06:50 - Nov 2 with 907 viewsDr_Winston

Potter on the January transfer window. on 22:21 - Nov 1 by PozuelosSideys

Reads more like "we need to sell, but we might be able to buy a bit anyway".

If there's a player Potter wants and we can afford him then we'll sign him IMO. Doesn't alter the general need to shift the higher earners.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Login to get fewer ads

Potter on the January transfer window. on 07:59 - Nov 2 with 826 viewsJinxy

Sounds about right to me - this squad is jellying by the minute, Potter will and can optimise them, and all this without a few big earners who we are getting zero value from at the moment for a variety of reasons. Sounds obvious that the club will (and should imo) move them on ASAP regardless of who is or isn't brought in.

The important bit is to retain our young, exciting and promising players, and as our hero suggests "tweak", because that is all that is needed.
Potter on the January transfer window. on 13:41 - Nov 2 with 617 viewsAustinIsOurHero

Potter on the January transfer window. on 22:27 - Nov 1 by PozuelosSideys

i think they'll be options for all the ones they want to get rid of - Bony, Dyer, Routledge & Narsingh. Whether we get market value for them or accept any offer just to get rid, is another story.
Hopefully no loans either. Straight sales is what we need.

Poll: How many points will be get from the next two games?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024