Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
How good is Mulder compared to Rog ? 16:48 - Dec 27 with 2415 viewsLoyal

One of the lads said on Saturday at this level Roger wouldn't have been as good. I disagreed, however we have always had very decent keepers, is Mulder in there ?

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

How good is Mulder compared to Rog ? on 16:42 - Dec 28 with 414 viewsAnotherJohn

I'm another who would go for Fab as the best we've had. Vorm had a very good patch before his injury, but then went right downhill. I'd agree that Freestone was a club stalwart and very good at the level at which he played, but can't be said to be better than those who played regularly at the top level. For me Mulder has just come off a couple of very good games, including a really top-drawer penalty save - but has a long way to go yet. Many of our keepers have made amazing saves on their day. I can remember Millington getting to a shot in the top corner at Exeter as though he had jets in his boots.
How good is Mulder compared to Rog ? on 18:38 - Dec 28 with 399 viewsNeathJack

How good is Mulder compared to Rog ? on 13:14 - Dec 28 by jasper_T

Vorm was nowhere near Fabianski.

First season he was. After his injury away to Man City in the second season he was a shadow of that player.
How good is Mulder compared to Rog ? on 18:43 - Dec 28 with 395 viewsjasper_T

How good is Mulder compared to Rog ? on 18:38 - Dec 28 by NeathJack

First season he was. After his injury away to Man City in the second season he was a shadow of that player.

Relatively poor second season after we replaced Javi Garcia (now of Arsenal) with Tony Roberts (ex-Arsenal) as GK coach. Went back to his old Flappy-handski habits for a while (wonder why).
How good is Mulder compared to Rog ? on 22:07 - Dec 29 with 312 viewsKilkennyjack

How good is Mulder compared to Rog ? on 15:57 - Dec 28 by Badlands

Tremmel too.

😂😂😂😂

Comedy keeper- timber !

What a waste of money.

Beware of the Risen People

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024