Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Liverpool 18:38 - Dec 29 with 579 viewsunion_jack

Despite the title of the thread, it's about us.

I hope that the players / management sit down and watch games like this one. They make it look simple. Of course, they have world class players and a charismatic coach but there's lots they can learn by just watching.

I'm thinking of Dan James in particular. That guy has buckets of talent but he can't finish for his like. He should look at players like the one who scored the second and try and emulate that.

Again, there's a huge gulf in class. I'm not comparing us to Liverpool, obviously. I may have mentioned this before, but I used to play a lot of squash before injuries laid me up. I was fortunate to be able to watch Adrian Davies, a top 5 player in the world practice with an Australian top three player at my club. I saw what they could do and how they did it and just watching them ended up improving my game. I never made it into the top 5 however!!

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Liverpool on 18:42 - Dec 29 with 558 viewsA_Fans_Dad

But you are right, we have carved open defences like that this season, but we can't do it anywhere near often enough.
Most of the time when our fast players arrive near the penaly area there is no one else there because we usually only play one fast player at a time.
And Ollie has gone back to try and get the ball, so is not in place.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024