Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bony told to leave 21:56 - Jan 14 with 10607 views34dfgdf54

https://www.teamtalk.com/news/exclusive-swansea-tell-star-name-to-leave-to-help-

Doesn’t look the greatest of sources, but it would be the obvious thing to do to help us bring some loans in. Six points can be caught up and Bony will play very little part in the second half of the season.

Disaster signing.
Bony told to leave on 17:14 - Jan 18 with 1352 viewsjasper_T

According to twitter we're within our rights to cancel his contract early and pack his bags for him so we should do that imo.
Bony told to leave on 17:33 - Jan 18 with 1328 views34dfgdf54

Bony told to leave on 17:14 - Jan 18 by jasper_T

According to twitter we're within our rights to cancel his contract early and pack his bags for him so we should do that imo.

Can’t be true, would have happened by now.
Bony told to leave on 17:38 - Jan 18 with 1323 viewsjasper_T

Bony told to leave on 17:33 - Jan 18 by 34dfgdf54

Of course it's not true but some people seem convinced that businesses can break fixed-term employment contracts just because they feel like it/it's inconveniencing them. Or at least that football is special enough that basic contract law doesn't apply.

We try to force him off to Turkey he'll be suing us again.
Bony told to leave on 21:06 - Jan 18 with 1246 viewsGaryjack

Bony told to leave on 21:09 - Jan 17 by Garyjack

Agh right. Ok Jasp. Thanks.

Just one small point though. Pearlman isn't a director. So he would be listed under 'wages' yeah? Neither is Dineen, so the same applies there i assume?
Bony told to leave on 21:14 - Jan 18 with 1229 viewsjasper_T

Bony told to leave on 21:06 - Jan 18 by Garyjack

Just one small point though. Pearlman isn't a director. So he would be listed under 'wages' yeah? Neither is Dineen, so the same applies there i assume?

Is Dineen still even on the regular payroll? Honestly not sure what his role is. Think he said he just stepped in to help out with the Low Cost Vans deal in the summer (in that leaked twitter conversation that was going around).

There was only one director in the director pay section of the last accounts so yeah Pearlman's pay would be tallied elsewhere.
Bony told to leave on 21:18 - Jan 18 with 1213 viewsGaryjack

Bony told to leave on 21:14 - Jan 18 by jasper_T

Is Dineen still even on the regular payroll? Honestly not sure what his role is. Think he said he just stepped in to help out with the Low Cost Vans deal in the summer (in that leaked twitter conversation that was going around).

There was only one director in the director pay section of the last accounts so yeah Pearlman's pay would be tallied elsewhere.

I'm pretty certain that Dineen is on the payroll as vice chairman of the club, so there is no way of knowing what him and Pearlman are earning, or whether they've taken a reduction in wages upon relegation i guess?

Edit: What do you mean by 'regular payroll'? Are suggesting he does a few jobs now and then as a hobble? Cash in hand off the books like?
[Post edited 18 Jan 2019 21:23]
Bony told to leave on 21:42 - Jan 18 with 1178 views34dfgdf54

Bony told to leave on 21:18 - Jan 18 by Garyjack

I'm pretty certain that Dineen is on the payroll as vice chairman of the club, so there is no way of knowing what him and Pearlman are earning, or whether they've taken a reduction in wages upon relegation i guess?

Edit: What do you mean by 'regular payroll'? Are suggesting he does a few jobs now and then as a hobble? Cash in hand off the books like?
[Post edited 18 Jan 2019 21:23]

Thought Dineen was getting paid as a “consultant”

*shudder*
Bony told to leave on 22:10 - Jan 18 with 1133 viewslonglostjack

All this speculation is exactly the problem. It could be knocked on the head if the Yanks weren’t so stubborn. Perhaps they’re being badly advised.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Login to get fewer ads

Bony told to leave on 22:56 - Jan 18 with 1077 viewsdobjack2

Bony told to leave on 17:38 - Jan 18 by jasper_T

Of course it's not true but some people seem convinced that businesses can break fixed-term employment contracts just because they feel like it/it's inconveniencing them. Or at least that football is special enough that basic contract law doesn't apply.

We try to force him off to Turkey he'll be suing us again.

Exactly- we can ask him to leave for the good of the club etc but can’t force him out.

However the problem isn’t Bony, it’s the morons that approved the terms of the contract and the ones that put us in such a position that we were that desperate for a striker.
Bony told to leave on 01:39 - Jan 19 with 1009 views_

Bony told to leave on 17:33 - Jan 18 by 34dfgdf54

😂😂😂

You're all out of time....the past was yours but the future's mine.
Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

Bony told to leave on 07:58 - Jan 19 with 938 views34dfgdf54

Bony told to leave on 01:39 - Jan 19 by _

😂😂😂

I had a mare
Bony told to leave on 08:56 - Jan 19 with 877 views_

Bony told to leave on 07:58 - Jan 19 by 34dfgdf54

I had a mare

Haha 👍👍

You're all out of time....the past was yours but the future's mine.
Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

Bony told to leave on 10:47 - Jan 19 with 815 viewsswan65split

Bony told to leave on 21:42 - Jan 18 by 34dfgdf54

Thought Dineen was getting paid as a “consultant”

*shudder*

consultants fee. covers quite a lot of Del Boy jobbies.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024