Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Newport v Boro replay 19:34 - Feb 5 with 5302 viewsOldjack

BT sports right now ,winners get Citeh at home
[Post edited 5 Feb 2019 19:34]

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Newport v Boro replay on 23:46 - Feb 5 with 1067 viewssquarebear

Glad you like it. How does it compare with your bellendery a few posts up?
Newport v Boro replay on 23:51 - Feb 5 with 1058 viewsN_T_J

Newport v Boro replay on 23:46 - Feb 5 by squarebear

Glad you like it. How does it compare with your bellendery a few posts up?

Nowhere near as good 👍
Newport v Boro replay on 23:54 - Feb 5 with 1051 viewsN_T_J

Newport v Boro replay on 23:51 - Feb 5 by N_T_J

Nowhere near as good 👍

A lot of short memories here, lets not forget the bricks and bottles that were thrown at us at Spytty park in 2006 when we beat Newport in the FA Cup..
Newport v Boro replay on 00:21 - Feb 6 with 1012 viewssquarebear

Every Newport thread goes the same way in here. There’s a bunch of people who enjoy seeing the little, ugly cousin from down the road bloodying one of the big team’s noses once in a while, then there’s at least two naysayers, with the inevitable mention of the FA Cup game at Spytty.

If it’s any consolation that wasn’t a normal Newport crowd in 2006. All the middle-aged arseholes from Ringland brushed off their double denim and came along to the game looking to be a part of some seventies throwback. A county fan nobbled the lino with a 50p, Beadle had that meltdown, then da boys climbed the gates in order to dash around to the away end and lob rocks then scarpering back to Ringland before the away fans emerged.

It was a day when County’s (dubious anyway) reputation took quite a battering.

Newport hasn’t got a lot going for it, but there’s plenty of decent people who follow the County.

And that’s my last cool story of the night :)
[Post edited 6 Feb 2019 0:24]
Newport v Boro replay on 00:31 - Feb 6 with 1005 viewsSgorioFruit

Newport v Boro replay on 23:37 - Feb 5 by squarebear

Yay. Just got home from the game. Bloody maaaarvelous.

Hope you enjoyed pal.

Great stuff

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

Newport v Boro replay on 00:35 - Feb 6 with 1002 viewsSgorioFruit

Newport v Boro replay on 23:54 - Feb 5 by N_T_J

A lot of short memories here, lets not forget the bricks and bottles that were thrown at us at Spytty park in 2006 when we beat Newport in the FA Cup..

And that’s the exact type of people we don’t need at any football games. Those Neanderthal thugs which we also have in our fan base too don’t forget, don’t have any influence on any respectable decent fans. Let the morons fight amongst themselves, of which I’m glad these type incidents are getting few and far between.

Up the county, done yourselves proud tonight. And congrats to my county friends.

Newport v Boro replay on 07:54 - Feb 6 with 904 viewsN_T_J

Newport v Boro replay on 00:21 - Feb 6 by squarebear

Every Newport thread goes the same way in here. There’s a bunch of people who enjoy seeing the little, ugly cousin from down the road bloodying one of the big team’s noses once in a while, then there’s at least two naysayers, with the inevitable mention of the FA Cup game at Spytty.

If it’s any consolation that wasn’t a normal Newport crowd in 2006. All the middle-aged arseholes from Ringland brushed off their double denim and came along to the game looking to be a part of some seventies throwback. A county fan nobbled the lino with a 50p, Beadle had that meltdown, then da boys climbed the gates in order to dash around to the away end and lob rocks then scarpering back to Ringland before the away fans emerged.

It was a day when County’s (dubious anyway) reputation took quite a battering.

Newport hasn’t got a lot going for it, but there’s plenty of decent people who follow the County.

And that’s my last cool story of the night :)
[Post edited 6 Feb 2019 0:24]

That wasn't even a cool story.
Newport v Boro replay on 07:59 - Feb 6 with 897 viewsN_T_J

Newport v Boro replay on 00:35 - Feb 6 by SgorioFruit

And that’s the exact type of people we don’t need at any football games. Those Neanderthal thugs which we also have in our fan base too don’t forget, don’t have any influence on any respectable decent fans. Let the morons fight amongst themselves, of which I’m glad these type incidents are getting few and far between.

Up the county, done yourselves proud tonight. And congrats to my county friends.

"Up the county, done yourselves proud tonight. And congrats to my county friends" 😂😂

Do you say the same regarding Cardiff 'Up The Bluebirds, done yourselves proud tonight. and congrats to my Bluebird friends' give over 🙄
Login to get fewer ads

Newport v Boro replay on 08:21 - Feb 6 with 884 viewssainthelens

Newport v Boro replay on 07:59 - Feb 6 by N_T_J

"Up the county, done yourselves proud tonight. And congrats to my county friends" 😂😂

Do you say the same regarding Cardiff 'Up The Bluebirds, done yourselves proud tonight. and congrats to my Bluebird friends' give over 🙄

Exactly. This board was flooded with good luck messages from Newport fans when we hit the bigtime and winning Wembley finals.
Newport v Boro replay on 08:41 - Feb 6 with 864 viewsSgorioFruit

Newport v Boro replay on 07:59 - Feb 6 by N_T_J

I don’t have any Cardiff friends.
Cool story
Give over

Newport v Boro replay on 08:42 - Feb 6 with 861 viewsSgorioFruit

Up the countyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Cool story

Newport v Boro replay on 09:32 - Feb 6 with 818 viewsswan65split

Keeper drops 2........Congratulations.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/47138437
Newport v Boro replay on 11:50 - Feb 6 with 757 viewsCountyJim

Thanks everyone what a performance !! we should have been 3-4 half time mind

Now for Man City
Newport v Boro replay on 11:56 - Feb 6 with 751 viewsCountyJim

Newport v Boro replay on 09:32 - Feb 6 by swan65split

Keeper drops 2........Congratulations.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/47138437

Amelia and Cecilia What a lovely photo