Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Conflict of interest 05:10 - Feb 22 with 19602 viewsLoyal

It was mentioned the other day Phil running the site and being on the trust was a conflict of interest.
I can't find any response by E20 after alleging there was. Probably me. Is there a link ?

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Conflict of interest on 13:01 - Mar 1 with 1002 viewsBobbyBacala

Conflict of interest on 12:49 - Mar 1 by The_E20

I agree it was time to go. I think there should have been 3 or 4. Nothing against you at all, in fact I put you at the bottom of the blame pile. The issue for me was that it was denied and covered up more that it happening in the first place, without guidelines I sort of see how it happened.

I am also not denying that you decided to resign off your own back. But I am not accepting you also we’re not told to because it’s blatently clear you were. We can speculate why that is the case but I think for me personally, the reason is pretty obvious.

So basically, everyone involved is lying.

And the man who exposes wrong-doing, won't divulge either the information or the name of the person who's told him otherwise.
Conflict of interest on 13:05 - Mar 1 with 987 viewsThe_E20

Conflict of interest on 13:01 - Mar 1 by BobbyBacala

So basically, everyone involved is lying.

And the man who exposes wrong-doing, won't divulge either the information or the name of the person who's told him otherwise.

Eh?

The person who said it admitted it, but obviously heavily sugar coated it as the explanation doesn’t really match to the initial claim. Nobody is denying what was actually said in the private message as far as I am aware are they?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024