Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Attitude of Citeh Fans & Some of Their Players Told It All 23:26 - Mar 16 with 1027 viewsSTID2017

This was a game they only had to turn up for and the result was theirs.
The reality was, they got out of jail, and that was shown by how thrilled their fans and players reacted to getting the result.

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Attitude of Citeh Fans & Some of Their Players Told It All on 23:53 - Mar 16 with 954 viewsbuilthjack

Their fans were mute for three quarters of the game.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Attitude of Citeh Fans & Some of Their Players Told It All on 00:12 - Mar 17 with 907 viewsMuteswan

Attitude of Citeh Fans & Some of Their Players Told It All on 23:53 - Mar 16 by builthjack

Hey. This is the second time now, I’m one of our fans. 😄
Attitude of Citeh Fans & Some of Their Players Told It All on 00:13 - Mar 17 with 902 viewsFireboy2

Attitude of Citeh Fans & Some of Their Players Told It All on 00:12 - Mar 17 by Muteswan

Hey. This is the second time now, I’m one of our fans. 😄

Attitude of Citeh Fans & Some of Their Players Told It All on 00:16 - Mar 17 with 889 viewsFireboy2

Attitude of Citeh Fans & Some of Their Players Told It All on 23:53 - Mar 16 by builthjack

Never heard the cvnts until they had scored
Attitude of Citeh Fans & Some of Their Players Told It All on 08:50 - Mar 17 with 638 viewscontroversial_jack

They were very complimentary towards us on their forum
Attitude of Citeh Fans & Some of Their Players Told It All on 09:00 - Mar 17 with 600 viewsepaul

Still feeling angry about yesterday now, we was kin robbed, f*cking manc c*nts giving it large on train home last night cos they won, shows how much they were relieved to win, lost my head and fronted them up, dont know who backed down quicker lol

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024