Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sky games 19:34 - Jul 29 with 1223 viewsChief

How far ahead have they been chosen for? I can some sky are showing Leeds v Derby on September 21st. Does this mean our game v the Wurzels on the same day will remain as 3pm on the Saturday?

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Sky games on 19:57 - Jul 29 with 1182 viewsNeathJack

https://www.swanseacity.com/tv-selection-dates
Sky games on 20:45 - Jul 29 with 1095 viewsChief

Sky games on 19:57 - Jul 29 by NeathJack

https://www.swanseacity.com/tv-selection-dates

Yea I've seen those dates but not sure I trust them, they weren't adhered to last season. Or maybe we have made much of it because none of games in that second batch have been picked for TV?

If it is true it means BC away is on a Saturday at 3 again which does surprise me. Thought it would be moved to a Sunday.

Sky games on 20:58 - Jul 29 with 1056 viewsjackharris

Sky games on 20:45 - Jul 29 by Chief

Yea I've seen those dates but not sure I trust them, they weren't adhered to last season. Or maybe we have made much of it because none of games in that second batch have been picked for TV?

If it is true it means BC away is on a Saturday at 3 again which does surprise me. Thought it would be moved to a Sunday.

Why would it be moved to a Sunday? We will only get 2,300 tickets this season. Going by what Leeds United have been allocated. This game might be some sort of voucher exchange match after last years troubles.

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

Sky games on 21:05 - Jul 29 with 1038 viewsChief

Sky games on 20:58 - Jul 29 by jackharris

Why would it be moved to a Sunday? We will only get 2,300 tickets this season. Going by what Leeds United have been allocated. This game might be some sort of voucher exchange match after last years troubles.

It might get moved to a Sunday precisely for those troubles you refer to.

What's a voucher exchange? Go to somewhere random to pick up your match ticket?

Sky games on 21:46 - Jul 29 with 975 viewspencoedjack

Sky games on 20:58 - Jul 29 by jackharris

Pretty sure it will be
Sky games on 23:06 - Jul 29 with 879 viewsjackharris

Sky games on 21:05 - Jul 29 by Chief

It might get moved to a Sunday precisely for those troubles you refer to.

What's a voucher exchange? Go to somewhere random to pick up your match ticket?

What does playing it on a Sunday do to help stop trouble? Sunday’s are very much the same as Saturdays these days. All the pubs will be open as usual, the shops of Bristol will be busy between 10 and 5pm.

Yes go to a designated area just outside Bristol, such as Avonmouth.

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.

Sky games on 23:08 - Jul 29 with 868 viewsChief

Because you rarely get 3pm kick offs on a Sunday and most people have work the next day.

So 12.30 KO Sunday would have been my prediction.

Sky games on 23:46 - Jul 29 with 829 viewsjackharris

Sky games on 23:08 - Jul 29 by Chief

Because you rarely get 3pm kick offs on a Sunday and most people have work the next day.

So 12.30 KO Sunday would have been my prediction.

It will be 3pm on the Saturday. The only thing they might change is it could be an earlier kick Off.
[Post edited 29 Jul 2019 23:48]

Login to get fewer ads

Sky games on 14:06 - Jul 30 with 604 viewsJBT95

They have announced September's live games, quite a few weeks ago.

If ever in doubt, look at the sky sports website or BBC and look for the fixture dates/times.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024