Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Gambian Swans Need Our Help! 14:31 - Aug 16 with 2662 viewsjackharris

Anyone who can help these young footballers would be great. The club have donated towards their team in the past but the jerseys are now 3 seasons old and starting to suffer from wear and tear. Maybe someone could set up a crowd funding page to raise money for their new equipment? I know our kit-man is sending new goalkeeping gear.

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

Gambian Swans Need Our Help! on 10:31 - Oct 17 with 414 viewsjackharris

Thanks to the Super Swans for their donation and thank you to the guys who got it sent out.

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

Gambian Swans Need Our Help! on 11:38 - Oct 17 with 371 viewsbuilthjack

Well done JH. Good publicity. They need to get it on Wales today.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Gambian Swans Need Our Help! on 12:00 - Oct 17 with 361 viewsNotLoyal

Gambian Swans Need Our Help! on 11:38 - Oct 17 by builthjack

Well done JH. Good publicity. They need to get it on Wales today.

Wrong colour mate.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Gambian Swans Need Our Help! on 12:20 - Oct 17 with 353 viewsdameedna

Gambian Swans Need Our Help! on 10:31 - Oct 17 by jackharris

Thanks to the Super Swans for their donation and thank you to the guys who got it sent out.

That is immense. Full kit. Enjoy.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024