Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The anti England chanters, would you vote for Welsh independence? 20:10 - Aug 25 with 7659 viewsJacTawe

The anti England chanters, would you vote for Welsh independence?

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

[Post edited 25 Aug 2019 20:19]

Poll: The anti England chanters, would you vote for Welsh independence?

The anti England chanters, would you vote for Welsh independence? on 09:21 - Aug 29 with 814 viewsjohnlangy

The anti England chanters, would you vote for Welsh independence? on 23:02 - Aug 28 by CwmafanJack

Annibyniaeth i gymru. The independence march in merthyr on the 7th will take a lot of people by surprise and bust the myth that nobody in the south is for independence. Magnified by the brexit mess I can genuinely see wales becoming independent within the next 5 years. If youd have asked me that a year ago I'd have laughed myself to the pub. Cymru rydd 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿

Spot on Cwmafanjack. It's going to be a great day.
The anti England chanters, would you vote for Welsh independence? on 10:31 - Aug 29 with 773 viewsperchrockjack

One subject to avoid.

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

The anti England chanters, would you vote for Welsh independence? on 11:53 - Aug 29 with 745 viewsfelixstowe_jack

The anti England chanters, would you vote for Welsh independence? on 08:55 - Aug 29 by Badlands

UK employment figures includes anyone with a job for an hour week as long as it is regular an NI is paid and is calculated from age 16, in RoI it's 15.

According to Businesinsder. the figures in the UK are misleading (don't know about RoI)
'In reality, about 21.5% of all working-age people (defined as ages 16 to 64) are without jobs, or 8.83 million people, according to the Office for National Statistics.'

But I agree 'Why let facts get in the way of rommantic views of the emerald isle. or wonderful Englandshire (sorry - UK&N)

There are 134 countries with a lower population than Wales but the 3.5 million would fall dramatically is the 600,000 English colonisers were exposed to standard immigration laws.

How many people do you know who only work 1 hour a week? The average hours worked by zero hour employees is 25 hours a week and 75% of people on zero hour contracts do not wish to work more hours as it suits thier lifestyle. A lot are students who combine it with their studies and a lot of people only want to work part time.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

The anti England chanters, would you vote for Welsh independence? on 11:58 - Aug 29 with 745 viewsfelixstowe_jack

The anti England chanters, would you vote for Welsh independence? on 08:55 - Aug 29 by Badlands

UK employment figures includes anyone with a job for an hour week as long as it is regular an NI is paid and is calculated from age 16, in RoI it's 15.

According to Businesinsder. the figures in the UK are misleading (don't know about RoI)
'In reality, about 21.5% of all working-age people (defined as ages 16 to 64) are without jobs, or 8.83 million people, according to the Office for National Statistics.'

But I agree 'Why let facts get in the way of rommantic views of the emerald isle. or wonderful Englandshire (sorry - UK&N)

There are 134 countries with a lower population than Wales but the 3.5 million would fall dramatically is the 600,000 English colonisers were exposed to standard immigration laws.

Don't forget the 1,000,000 welsh people living in England would also be subject to tough immigration rules. They might all have to return to wales further increasing the demand for housing and pushing the underperforming welsh NHS into crisis.
On benefit of all the returning Welsh people would be the demise of labour as most of them don't vote labour.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

The anti England chanters, would you vote for Welsh independence? on 17:59 - Aug 29 with 715 viewsBrynmill_Jack

The anti England chanters, would you vote for Welsh independence? on 11:58 - Aug 29 by felixstowe_jack

Don't forget the 1,000,000 welsh people living in England would also be subject to tough immigration rules. They might all have to return to wales further increasing the demand for housing and pushing the underperforming welsh NHS into crisis.
On benefit of all the returning Welsh people would be the demise of labour as most of them don't vote labour.

I don’t think they’ve thought of that either.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

The anti England chanters, would you vote for Welsh independence? on 18:06 - Aug 29 with 713 viewsFireboy2

The anti England chanters, would you vote for Welsh independence? on 11:58 - Aug 29 by felixstowe_jack

What makes you think most exiles dont vote labour?
[Post edited 29 Aug 2019 19:52]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024