Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Attendance today 21:01 - Sep 14 with 3883 viewsNeathJack

Did it flash up on the screen?

Very disappointing to again to huge swathes of empty seats given we were top of the league, just off a win away to Leeds and there hadn't been a home game for 3 weeks.

Attendance today on 09:34 - Sep 16 with 575 viewsjacabertawe

When we get promoted again there will be a surge of "big team" watching season ticket buyers.

Britishness...is a political synonym for Englishness which extends English culture over the Scots, the Welsh, and the Irish. - Gwynfor Evans

Attendance today on 09:38 - Sep 16 with 565 viewsLeonWasGod

Attendance today on 23:02 - Sep 14 by Dr_Winston

Crowd sounded about right to me. 3000 empty seats.

As someone who can comfortably remember the days when a 4,000 crowd was considered decent I don't share the outrage at a non-sell out. The South Wales sporting public is fickle. Were were back in the PL we'd sell out every game again.

Could be worse. We could have 10,000+ empty seats every week like certain other teams.

This. Us and Cardiff (and the national team) have poor support given the size of the catchment and lack of other nearby clubs. I've always assumed it's got a lot to do the with rugby being the bigger draw (at least nationally), but then club attendances for rugby are rubbish too. Maybe it's cost, but there's stacks of money floating around Cardiff and they have some shocking crowds sometimes. Maybe a lot people in this part of the world aren't just bothered about football? Most the people I work with aren't fussed.
Attendance today on 10:39 - Sep 16 with 533 viewsCatullus

Attendance today on 08:52 - Sep 16 by owainglyndwr

Still a disappointment with the attendance,
It's obvious that some people/fans are quick enough to complain when they cannot get tickets for very big game such has when we were in the premiership.
Agree the club need to offer a package or family package even possible with a meal type deal for kids.

The club have changed prices, under 12 is now £5 in the south, JA membership makes an adult ticket 25. I agree they can do a bit more but they have to balance the books and we can agree or disagree on what they are doing or have done but we don't know what the books say.
The bigest drop though is in away fans, the SW corner nearly always had plenty of empty seats.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024