Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Scum vs Sheff Wednesday 20:04 - Oct 18 with 10782 viewsDippy

We're getting a mention from the locals, Monk also taking flack

Poll: Cooper Out

Scum vs Sheff Wednesday on 00:52 - Oct 19 with 1113 viewsflashj

Scum vs Sheff Wednesday on 00:51 - Oct 19 by flashj

So what would your team talk be then? Gerrin to em ladz?

Try not to be too aggressive with your answer ;)
Scum vs Sheff Wednesday on 01:03 - Oct 19 with 1084 viewsTNT

Scum vs Sheff Wednesday on 00:52 - Oct 19 by flashj

Are you byron?

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

Scum vs Sheff Wednesday on 01:04 - Oct 19 with 1078 viewsTNT

Scum vs Sheff Wednesday on 01:06 - Oct 19 with 1067 viewsflashj

Scum vs Sheff Wednesday on 01:04 - Oct 19 by TNT

What?
Scum vs Sheff Wednesday on 01:08 - Oct 19 with 1055 viewsDJack

Scum vs Sheff Wednesday on 22:14 - Oct 18 by Garyjack

So you've never been to an away Derby is it? Fvckin piss off you scum tvvat!

To be fair Gary i've only stepped in once and it was for the last Wales v Croatia game on a freebie...but yes, he is a scummer!

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Scum vs Sheff Wednesday on 01:11 - Oct 19 with 1045 viewsflashj

Scum vs Sheff Wednesday on 01:08 - Oct 19 by DJack

To be fair Gary i've only stepped in once and it was for the last Wales v Croatia game on a freebie...but yes, he is a scummer!

Oh and your opinion counts does it? I joined as a swans fan trying to talk to swans fans... when I hear your credentials I'll take them on board
Scum vs Sheff Wednesday on 01:17 - Oct 19 with 1025 viewsDJack

Scum vs Sheff Wednesday on 00:20 - Oct 19 by flashj

Look, there's no point in talking shite on here... I'm Swans born and bred. I understand your need to validate newcomers on this site, but I'm going to watch the SCUM and will be in the Alma beforehand, I will buy you a pint to prove it :)

So then, tonights game for C*diff is long done (the 18th) and you are "going to watch the SCUM (posted on the 19th) and will be in the Alma beforehand"...who are the SCUM to you?

Personally, I call your shit fans VERMIN, your tidy ones I have called "mate" or I consider them a tidy aquaintance.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Scum vs Sheff Wednesday on 01:18 - Oct 19 with 1023 viewstheloneranger

Scum vs Sheff Wednesday on 23:42 - Oct 18 by TNT

You're new on here flashj. Are ew Rob Howley?

I wouldn't bet on it .

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Login to get fewer ads

Scum vs Sheff Wednesday on 01:20 - Oct 19 with 1020 viewsTNT

Scum vs Sheff Wednesday on 00:52 - Oct 19 by flashj

byron, you have tried once already to come on here and be a Jack. You failed. I found you out after your first post.

Scum vs Sheff Wednesday on 01:22 - Oct 19 with 1012 viewsflashj

Scum vs Sheff Wednesday on 01:17 - Oct 19 by DJack

So then, tonights game for C*diff is long done (the 18th) and you are "going to watch the SCUM (posted on the 19th) and will be in the Alma beforehand"...who are the SCUM to you?

Personally, I call your shit fans VERMIN, your tidy ones I have called "mate" or I consider them a tidy aquaintance.

Oh come on, ffs, do you want me to get the crayons out or what? Have you not seen my previous posts?
Let me spell it out for you - I am from Swansea, I support Swansea (probably before you were born), and the SCUM to me is Ca***ff , happy?
Scum vs Sheff Wednesday on 01:22 - Oct 19 with 1012 viewsDJack

Scum vs Sheff Wednesday on 01:11 - Oct 19 by flashj

Oh and your opinion counts does it? I joined as a swans fan trying to talk to swans fans... when I hear your credentials I'll take them on board

My history goes back a few iterations of this board...Or for the vermin reading this board, I've poted on many of the different named boards.

...Now do fùck off you tedious fool!

Scum vs Sheff Wednesday on 01:26 - Oct 19 with 998 viewsflashj

Scum vs Sheff Wednesday on 01:22 - Oct 19 by DJack

My history goes back a few iterations of this board...Or for the vermin reading this board, I've poted on many of the different named boards.

...Now do fùck off you tedious fool!

Tedious aye? Big word... I was lurking when Gary Martin had this board (when it was respectable)
Scum vs Sheff Wednesday on 01:28 - Oct 19 with 992 viewsflashj

Scum vs Sheff Wednesday on 01:20 - Oct 19 by TNT

byron, you have tried once already to come on here and be a Jack. You failed. I found you out after your first post.

Well done Inspector, but you're wrong again x
Scum vs Sheff Wednesday on 01:36 - Oct 19 with 975 viewsDJack

Scum vs Sheff Wednesday on 01:22 - Oct 19 by flashj

Oh come on, ffs, do you want me to get the crayons out or what? Have you not seen my previous posts?
Let me spell it out for you - I am from Swansea, I support Swansea (probably before you were born), and the SCUM to me is Ca***ff , happy?

First post 18th of October and it is a case of total fùckwittery from then on in.

Oh and by the way, from 2010 to 2012 I lived in C*diff Bay and saw ZERO C*diff clothing whilst I wore my swans T-shits/polo tops without comment.

Also, as previously mentioned on this site, I worked with two C*diff fans. One was a really tidy guy with whom i could speak freely about BOTH clubs and the other tried not to converse with me... apparently his brother was a C*diff "top boy"...asshat!

All I can say is...keep using the crayons, the rest of us will converse in an adult fashion (well, apart from my incredulation).

p.s. If you really were a lurker you would know my age as I've posted it recently... Fùck of vermin!

Scum vs Sheff Wednesday on 01:42 - Oct 19 with 958 viewsflashj

Scum vs Sheff Wednesday on 01:36 - Oct 19 by DJack

First post 18th of October and it is a case of total fùckwittery from then on in.

Oh and by the way, from 2010 to 2012 I lived in C*diff Bay and saw ZERO C*diff clothing whilst I wore my swans T-shits/polo tops without comment.

Also, as previously mentioned on this site, I worked with two C*diff fans. One was a really tidy guy with whom i could speak freely about BOTH clubs and the other tried not to converse with me... apparently his brother was a C*diff "top boy"...asshat!

All I can say is...keep using the crayons, the rest of us will converse in an adult fashion (well, apart from my incredulation).

p.s. If you really were a lurker you would know my age as I've posted it recently... Fùck of vermin!

Please highlight which post of mine is "fùckwittery"?
The rest of your rambling is just total random "fùckwittery" :)
Scum vs Sheff Wednesday on 01:44 - Oct 19 with 949 viewsDJack

Scum vs Sheff Wednesday on 01:42 - Oct 19 by flashj

Please highlight which post of mine is "fùckwittery"?
The rest of your rambling is just total random "fùckwittery" :)

Your history says it all...your deflection matters nought.

Scum vs Sheff Wednesday on 01:46 - Oct 19 with 943 viewsflashj

Scum vs Sheff Wednesday on 01:44 - Oct 19 by DJack

Your history says it all...your deflection matters nought.

Good riposte :) I was actually asking anyone else who were viewing this thread
Scum vs Sheff Wednesday on 01:48 - Oct 19 with 932 viewsflashj

Scum vs Sheff Wednesday on 01:46 - Oct 19 by flashj

Show me my "fùckwittery", I double dare you? :)
Scum vs Sheff Wednesday on 01:49 - Oct 19 with 927 viewsDJack

Scum vs Sheff Wednesday on 01:46 - Oct 19 by flashj

Erm, no you were not. Thank you for acknowledging the strength/accuity of my reply.

Scum vs Sheff Wednesday on 01:51 - Oct 19 with 920 viewsflashj

Scum vs Sheff Wednesday on 01:49 - Oct 19 by DJack

Erm, no you were not. Thank you for acknowledging the strength/accuity of my reply.

Scum vs Sheff Wednesday on 01:53 - Oct 19 with 903 viewsDJack

Scum vs Sheff Wednesday on 01:51 - Oct 19 by flashj

Your posting pretending to be a Swans fan.

I'll ask you again ...who do you consider to be the SCUM (your words) SCFC or CCFC?

Scum vs Sheff Wednesday on 01:54 - Oct 19 with 899 viewsflashj

Haha well deflected, if you're going to engage, do it properly or logoff!
Scum vs Sheff Wednesday on 01:55 - Oct 19 with 896 viewsflashj

Scum vs Sheff Wednesday on 01:54 - Oct 19 by flashj

Haha well deflected, if you're going to engage, do it properly or logoff!

It's as easy as a cut and paste job:
Scum vs Sheff Wednesday on 02:02 - Oct 19 with 878 viewsflashj

I don't want to argue with any Swans fans, but I am a die hard Swans fan, and if I'm accused of being from the other side, I will bite back! How would you like it?
Scum vs Sheff Wednesday on 02:07 - Oct 19 with 863 viewsDJack

Scum vs Sheff Wednesday on 01:55 - Oct 19 by flashj

It's as easy as a cut and paste job:

Why are you repying to yourself?

Secondly, If you support the Swans, great! I don't care which teams posters support but I do dislike the fake supporters.

When did you start supporting the Swans? ( just to answer your point)

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024