Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bidwell 19:30 - Oct 20 with 4601 viewsPJackArmy

Is not good enough. Every goal I can remember has come from our left hand side, this is also due to celina being on the left infront of him. Really p*ssed off at the moment with team selections, it needs a right shake up, this needs to be done!!

.............. Woodman

....... VDH Rodon Wilmott

Roberts........................... John

.............Grimes Fulton
....................Celina

..................Ayew
........................Baston
Bidwell on 20:29 - Oct 20 with 3394 viewsoldcob

Ever thought he usually has Celina playing in front of him who couldn't tackle a good dinner?
Bidwell on 20:30 - Oct 20 with 3392 viewsDr_Winston

A Bidwell thread. How sad. How predictable.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Bidwell on 20:34 - Oct 20 with 3380 viewsthornabyswan

Bidwell on 20:30 - Oct 20 by Dr_Winston

Nearly as pathetic as the rugby bashing some right odd bods about.

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

Bidwell on 20:51 - Oct 20 with 3354 viewsDippy

Why drop Kyle Naughton.. our best fullback this season with Declan fecking John

Poll: Cooper Out

Bidwell on 20:52 - Oct 20 with 3353 viewsDippy

He's this season's new escaped goat

Poll: Cooper Out

Bidwell on 21:16 - Oct 20 with 3306 viewsDr_Winston

Bidwell on 20:51 - Oct 20 by Dippy

Why drop Kyle Naughton.. our best fullback this season with Declan fecking John

Our best fullback. Period.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Bidwell on 21:18 - Oct 20 with 3301 viewsswancity

The original post is absolute bollox.

Only an idiot would eat a turkey curry on Christmas day

Bidwell on 21:21 - Oct 20 with 3287 viewsJoe_bradshaw

There were certainly a few down his side when he was out suspended.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Login to get fewer ads

Bidwell on 21:22 - Oct 20 with 3276 viewsLeonWasGod

Bidwell on 21:16 - Oct 20 by Dr_Winston

Our best fullback. Period.

Kind of. Depends what you want. If the expectation is that the full backs create the attacking width, then I don't think he is. If you want a solid, experienced defender then he is (apart from when he jumps and turns his back trying to defend crosses).

edit - scapegoating Bidwell is daft though. He's fine.
[Post edited 20 Oct 2019 21:23]
Bidwell on 21:27 - Oct 20 with 3259 viewsDr_Winston

Bidwell on 21:22 - Oct 20 by LeonWasGod

Kind of. Depends what you want. If the expectation is that the full backs create the attacking width, then I don't think he is. If you want a solid, experienced defender then he is (apart from when he jumps and turns his back trying to defend crosses).

There's a contention that for some reason Naughton is good defensively but shit going forward, which is frankly bizarre.

He's not a World beater in either, but he's a solid 7/10 in both at this level. Being decent at both puts him ahead of the rest, all of whom are much better at one or the other.

Bidwell on 21:52 - Oct 20 with 3210 viewsflashj

When fit, Naughton should be starting. He's a solid, decent championship level player
Bidwell on 22:13 - Oct 20 with 3177 viewsswancity

Naughton is the best right back at the Club. With over 300 league games at Championship level or above he's now vastly experienced at almost 31 years of age. A dependable and consistent player some of the sheep mentality fans don't rate him which is immaterial. The same small flock of sheep haven't been able to appreciate the worth and contribution of players like Dyer and Routledge either. Which won't concern anyone.

Only an idiot would eat a turkey curry on Christmas day

Bidwell on 22:26 - Oct 20 with 3137 viewssaawonzee

Bidwell on 21:22 - Oct 20 by LeonWasGod

Bang on
Bidwell on 23:09 - Oct 20 with 3074 viewsPJackArmy

Literally everybody in this thread had missed the point of the full back options being John and Roberts in that team, they are WING Backs not left back and right back, hence the best 2 players we have for wing backs and going forward being John and Roberts

The width has got to be provided from somewhere and in order to get the best out of celina in the middle and ayew in the centre just behind Baston (ayew and celinas best positions) then the attacking width has to be provided by the full backs, Bidwell and Naughton don't do this.

Christ there are some thick clueless people on here.
[Post edited 20 Oct 2019 23:11]
Bidwell on 20:36 - Oct 22 with 2782 viewsPJackArmy

Bidwell on 23:09 - Oct 20 by PJackArmy

Literally everybody in this thread had missed the point of the full back options being John and Roberts in that team, they are WING Backs not left back and right back, hence the best 2 players we have for wing backs and going forward being John and Roberts

The width has got to be provided from somewhere and in order to get the best out of celina in the middle and ayew in the centre just behind Baston (ayew and celinas best positions) then the attacking width has to be provided by the full backs, Bidwell and Naughton don't do this.

Christ there are some thick clueless people on here.
[Post edited 20 Oct 2019 23:11]

Bidwell shocking again, same problems with the formation again, sort it out!!!
Bidwell on 20:42 - Oct 22 with 2707 viewsicecoldjack

The bloke is an utter donkey, lacks pace, no skill and gets caught out if position. I don't expect us to have top class players at this level but from day 1 he just hasn't looked like a Swans type player for me.

He is a paint by numbers full back and nothing more, you get what you pay for ...we paid nothing, if my memory serves correct !
Bidwell on 20:44 - Oct 22 with 2687 viewsNotLoyal

He was free, that's why he's at Swansea.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Bidwell on 21:47 - Oct 22 with 2595 viewstrefelinjack

I did start a thread months ago when we were top at how poor he is but got canned for it. Some people like mediocrity and average, well hes both at best. Ill say it again , if we are serious about getting promoted then he should be used as a back up to a back up.
Bidwell on 21:53 - Oct 22 with 2558 viewsSwanDownUnder

Preditctable indeed, hes overhead a conversation in Frankie & Benny's and regurgitated it on here.
Bidwell on 21:58 - Oct 22 with 2539 viewsLandore_Jack

Bidwell was awful tonight. Personally, I think he is out of his depth in this league.

#backtojack

Bidwell on 22:00 - Oct 22 with 2524 viewsNWSwans

In all fairness he gave Woodman no chance with the second

Maybe he should start up top 😂
Bidwell on 22:01 - Oct 22 with 2516 viewsSmellyplumz

🤣🤣🤣 Y'all only just seeing this.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Bidwell on 22:05 - Oct 22 with 2484 viewsicecoldjack

Bidwell on 21:47 - Oct 22 by trefelinjack

I did start a thread months ago when we were top at how poor he is but got canned for it. Some people like mediocrity and average, well hes both at best. Ill say it again , if we are serious about getting promoted then he should be used as a back up to a back up.

I remember the post, for me it was too early to pick, but from the get go he had a sort of predictable approach and one dimensional outlook that I put down to him finding his feet and not wanting to fook up too much, after all it's a new club and new surroundings etc.

Anyway, you get what you pay for, certainly no upgrade just another steady eddy type, who plays safe and operates on a different wavelength to his team mates.
Bidwell on 00:32 - Oct 23 with 2365 viewsbuilthjack

League 1 player at best. Get rid asap.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Bidwell on 07:39 - Oct 23 with 2265 viewsHighjack

Bidwell on 22:00 - Oct 22 by NWSwans

In all fairness he gave Woodman no chance with the second

Maybe he should start up top 😂

It was a lovely composed finish.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024