Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Empty Seats 06:09 - Oct 28 with 2361 viewsSTID2017

Not a criticism, but just can't understand why there were empty seats in the South, West and NW corner ( don't know about the East as I was in there ).
Understand a few ST holders may have been unable to attend or chosen not to attend, also the club reserves some seats in the West for themselves, but surely those tickets could have been passed on to family, friends and fans who would have loved to be there yesterday?
Brilliant atmosphere yesterday ( in the home end at least) yesterday, whatever Wanock says.
Glad there was no real trouble in or around the ground

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Empty Seats on 06:12 - Oct 28 with 2345 viewsbuilthjack

Some season ticket holders don't pass their tickets on when they can't attend games. Most of the time now nobody would want them, but yesterday was a day when they could have shifted them.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Empty Seats on 06:16 - Oct 28 with 2333 viewsSTID2017

Empty Seats on 06:12 - Oct 28 by builthjack

Some season ticket holders don't pass their tickets on when they can't attend games. Most of the time now nobody would want them, but yesterday was a day when they could have shifted them.

Indeed, just a shame as I could have passed on my spare one many times over for yesterday, where as usually there is little demand

Empty Seats on 06:43 - Oct 28 with 2275 viewsbuilthjack

Empty Seats on 06:16 - Oct 28 by STID2017

Indeed, just a shame as I could have passed on my spare one many times over for yesterday, where as usually there is little demand

If I can't go I make sure somebody else has them. Not the same with some people though.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Empty Seats on 09:32 - Oct 28 with 1902 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Most of the few empty seats were on the hospitality area with seat tied into a hospitality package. Perhaps they stayed in the bar and watched it in tv.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Empty Seats on 21:40 - Oct 28 with 1401 viewsSTID2017

Empty Seats on 09:32 - Oct 28 by felixstowe_jack

Most of the few empty seats were on the hospitality area with seat tied into a hospitality package. Perhaps they stayed in the bar and watched it in tv.

May have done indeed

Empty Seats on 10:38 - Oct 29 with 1189 viewsswanforthemoney

One or two intended to come but stayed on in the Pub after the Rugby and ended up watching our game too. Shame for them, the atmosphere was fantastic.

I stand in the North Stand

Empty Seats on 10:39 - Oct 29 with 1184 viewsFireboy2

Empty Seats on 10:38 - Oct 29 by swanforthemoney

One or two intended to come but stayed on in the Pub after the Rugby and ended up watching our game too. Shame for them, the atmosphere was fantastic.

Baffling, absolutely baffling.
Empty Seats on 13:25 - Oct 29 with 1055 viewsAquinas

Also, the areas by the cardiff fans had more than one person per 'seat' as everyone was standing. I abandoned by seat in the NW corner to join my friends in the north stand.

I imagine others did as well.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024