Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Chubby Brown event banned by Swansea Council 13:01 - Oct 29 with 4258 viewsJackfath

I've seen Chubby years ago at the Grand theatre. I wasn't going to go in April. However the council have made a huge statement here banning him. Censoring what the tax payer can/cant see in our City. Clearly we are no longer able to make decisions for ourselves. A very sad day for our city.

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/whats-on/theatre-news/roy-chubby-brown-gig-pulled-

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Chubby Brown event banned by Swansea Council on 22:51 - Oct 30 with 508 viewsJackSomething

Chubby Brown event banned by Swansea Council on 18:10 - Oct 30 by Jackfath

Chubby Brown selling 50 tickets, or individual posters opinion of him, has absolutely nothing to do with this unacceptable action by our council.

Nobody said it does. People were pointing out to Pikey that only selling 50 tickets by now is actually pretty unusual.

No-one is arguing with you that the council should not be cancelling the show because they don't like his act.

You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024