Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Graham Potter 20:47 - Nov 26 with 2061 viewsskettyparkherbert

Brighton have handed him a six year deal, what the feck is that all about. IMHO that will cost them a fortune when they sack him, mad or what??
Graham Potter on 20:49 - Nov 26 with 2053 viewsAndy1300

Compo if he’s poached away

Number 1 team in Wales

Graham Potter on 20:52 - Nov 26 with 2027 viewsbuilthjack

When Brendan goes to Arsenal at the end of the season, Potter will go to Leicester. Bigger compensation.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Graham Potter on 20:56 - Nov 26 with 2011 viewsskettyparkherbert

Graham Potter on 20:49 - Nov 26 by Andy1300

Compo if he’s poached away

Poached away, he should be so lucky, sacked within 18 months, watch this space.

I think he shit on us, he talked the talk in the Annual player awards at the end of the season then Brighton sacked Chris Houghton and there he was gone.

What a load of bolo**s
Graham Potter on 21:00 - Nov 26 with 1989 viewsLeonWasGod

Graham Potter on 20:56 - Nov 26 by skettyparkherbert

Poached away, he should be so lucky, sacked within 18 months, watch this space.

I think he shit on us, he talked the talk in the Annual player awards at the end of the season then Brighton sacked Chris Houghton and there he was gone.

What a load of bolo**s

It’s the way it is. Inevitable a manager/player will move up if they can, however happy they are here. It’s the same everywhere.

He’s a good manager - best we’ve had in recent years.
Graham Potter on 22:35 - Nov 26 with 1859 viewsSwanski

Agree. Can't fault the fella for moving for better opportunities and a more supportive board. We all would in our respective lives. Hope he does well but in saying that why do clubs put their necks out like that(rarely pays off and us fans wear the consequences)
Graham Potter on 23:06 - Nov 26 with 1822 viewsFireboy2

Graham Potter on 21:00 - Nov 26 by LeonWasGod

It’s the way it is. Inevitable a manager/player will move up if they can, however happy they are here. It’s the same everywhere.

He’s a good manager - best we’ve had in recent years.

Just be honest.

It isnt hard.
Graham Potter on 00:42 - Nov 27 with 1758 viewsEbo

At the end of the day, if your place of work is the shitshow that is the Swans and a better employer asks you to think about joining them (better pay, security, better playing staff, budgets etc) you'd bite their hands off, wouldn't you? Especially as he has a young family as well.

He pulled up trees at times with us with what little he had to work with. Good luck to him I say.

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

Graham Potter on 03:18 - Nov 27 with 1706 viewsTimTtam

The natural cycle is that good managers leave for the PL. I don't mind that he left and did what everyone else has done. But the fact he told the club he viewed Swansea as a long-term project is what annoys me.

Cooper has made no such lies, so if we improve and he buggers off, I will wish him well.

My name is Matt
Poll: Best option in regards to the EPL & EFL seasons?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024