Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cooper 12:48 - Dec 8 with 3824 viewsangryjack

Got go constantly playing Byers and Fulton not good enough
Cooper on 18:11 - Dec 8 with 937 viewsbuilthjack

What salary is Cooper on?
Probably minimal as he was the cheap option.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Cooper on 08:58 - Dec 9 with 782 viewsPatchesOHoulihan

Cooper on 13:30 - Dec 8 by Jack59

Grimes is shocking as well, the midfield has been really weak all season, somehow we've got away with it in a number of games. but a lot has to change after this performance.
We need a team captain for a start.

I swear we’d do far worse than getting Leon fit, making him captain and starting him for the rest of the season!!

This is Patches O'Houlihan saying "Take care of your balls, and they'll take care of you."

Cooper on 17:24 - Dec 9 with 674 viewsicecoldjack

Cooper on 08:58 - Dec 9 by PatchesOHoulihan

I swear we’d do far worse than getting Leon fit, making him captain and starting him for the rest of the season!!

I know it was the money side of things, but leon could have walked this division playing potters football, I suspect he's going to have a greater footballing input here though, sooner rather than later too, especially as cooper seems to be undoing all that good work since relegation a d we are playing identikit championship paint by numbers long ball football .

What a sad state of affairs, I can take getting beat but at least try and re build what got us there, good continental style passing football !
Cooper on 17:35 - Dec 9 with 664 viewsvetchonian

Cooper on 17:24 - Dec 9 by icecoldjack

I know it was the money side of things, but leon could have walked this division playing potters football, I suspect he's going to have a greater footballing input here though, sooner rather than later too, especially as cooper seems to be undoing all that good work since relegation a d we are playing identikit championship paint by numbers long ball football .

What a sad state of affairs, I can take getting beat but at least try and re build what got us there, good continental style passing football !

Agree with a lot of that ICe but to get that football back we need continental players as we did last time!!!

Roberto had the vision....he also brought in the likes of Rangel,Orlandi,Bauza,Bodde,Gomez,Bessone,Serran alongisde some ball playing brits such as Gower,Butler.Also he was not under "pressure" as we are now

Yes I can take getting beaten but inly when we have competed and played good fottball....but recently there has been a distinct lack of of both

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

Cooper on 21:48 - Dec 9 with 602 viewsBadlands

Cooper on 17:24 - Dec 9 by icecoldjack

Leon can't coach.
He's had a week and couldn't wait to finish.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024