Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bigger than Barcelona. They have West Brom as their feeder club. 19:29 - Jan 11 with 4228 viewsOscar10

Surely little old Swansea can’t beat the footballing connoisseurs from the capital.
😁
Bigger than Barcelona. They have West Brom as their feeder club. on 16:12 - Jan 16 with 378 viewsmonmouth

I'm targeting Sophie Cookson and I have infinitely more chance.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Bigger than Barcelona. They have West Brom as their feeder club. on 17:00 - Jan 16 with 324 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Bigger than Barcelona. They have West Brom as their feeder club. on 16:12 - Jan 16 by monmouth

I'm targeting Sophie Cookson and I have infinitely more chance.

Is she Christine Keeler, Mon?

I'm enjoying that.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Bigger than Barcelona. They have West Brom as their feeder club. on 17:01 - Jan 16 with 322 viewsChief

Bigger than Barcelona. They have West Brom as their feeder club. on 21:03 - Jan 15 by bennytheblue

Prob been to more games than most of you lot, more real away grounds too but hey ho.

Here’s a stat for you.

All Played 109 Cardiff win 54 Draw 28. Lost 36

V little old Swansea town

Make the most of these days lads, make the most of them

What's the stats relating to league encounters?

Or all encounters over the last 20 years?

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Bigger than Barcelona. They have West Brom as their feeder club. on 17:04 - Jan 16 with 316 viewsmonmouth

Bigger than Barcelona. They have West Brom as their feeder club. on 17:00 - Jan 16 by Joe_bradshaw

Is she Christine Keeler, Mon?

I'm enjoying that.

Yes. Me too. I'm just a bit too young to remember it properly, although I remember my father going on about the 'little trollop'. She really copped the escaped goat flak for those shits.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024