Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cardiff get battered 22:00 - Jan 12 with 5681 viewsbuilthjack

I can't get the bloody song out of my head

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Cardiff get battered on 18:17 - Jan 14 with 643 views1983

Cardiff get battered on 16:37 - Jan 14 by bennytheblue

I didn’t go to the euros, too many cnuuts jumping in the bandwagon, the six nations types who have never even been to a football match before and follow Liverpool or Utd, you know the types.
I used to follow wales away, Brussels, Nuremberg, Amsterdam off the top of head.

Well done good for you....Good for you

What do you want a sheriff's badge?

Cardiff get battered on 20:56 - Jan 14 with 532 viewsBluebird

Cardiff get battered on 10:33 - Jan 14 by 1983

Plenty of us Jacks in France for Euros 2016 all of us wearing SCFC related clothing apart Wales game days and feeling 100 % comfortable drinking with fans from North Wales,Newport fans,places I had never heard of, places I couldn’t pronounce even came across a few scum fans they knew who we were we knew who they were no drama just Welsh fans together having a grin and getting pissed

Sorry to disappoint Benny
[Post edited 14 Jan 2020 10:34]

Been to france and many wales away games last few years and never seen any Cardiffswans trouble..
Jacks put us up for a week in their digs after we got thrown out of ours in France.
In serbia we returned the favour by letting a couple of young jacks who were a bit nervous after some local t wats took money off one of them stay with us..
I for one cant be arsed with Cardiffswansea crap at Wales games..
Oh and the song is catchy lots of clubs sing it.
The lyrics are crap though
[Post edited 14 Jan 2020 21:06]
Cardiff get battered on 21:02 - Jan 14 with 518 viewsvetchonian

Cardiff get battered on 20:56 - Jan 14 by Bluebird

Been to france and many wales away games last few years and never seen any Cardiffswans trouble..
Jacks put us up for a week in their digs after we got thrown out of ours in France.
In serbia we returned the favour by letting a couple of young jacks who were a bit nervous after some local t wats took money off one of them stay with us..

Exactly as it should be at Wales games the Welsh united against whover Wales are playing intwrclub rivalries should be dropped then......it doesn't happen amongst the English supporters

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

Cardiff get battered on 21:29 - Jan 14 with 490 viewsbuilthjack

Cardiff get battered on 20:56 - Jan 14 by Bluebird

There hasn't been any nonsense for years. Good.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Cardiff get battered on 21:32 - Jan 14 with 485 viewsWarwickHunt

Cardiff get battered on 15:29 - Jan 14 by sainthelens

You'd give yer right arm to have a pint with anyone.

A pint of Marc Almond Special. Probably.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024