Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Millwall away and UFC same day 19:33 - Jan 23 with 2182 viewsperplex

Well this worked out well, watch the Millwall game, then straight over to the O2 arena for UFC London which has a Swansea lad on the card for good measure.
Millwall away and UFC same day on 19:36 - Jan 23 with 2171 viewsWarwickHunt

I think that’s known as synchronicity...
Millwall away and UFC same day on 21:37 - Jan 23 with 2082 viewsbuilthjack

A Swans win at the football and the Swansea lad winning the fight. Could be carnage after.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Millwall away and UFC same day on 21:44 - Jan 23 with 2073 viewsWarwickHunt

Bit of a rumpus after Haye v Enzo...
Millwall away and UFC same day on 18:29 - Jan 24 with 1848 viewsperplex

Millwall away and UFC same day on 19:36 - Jan 23 by WarwickHunt

I think that’s known as synchronicity...

Ok I admit I had to Google that word.
Millwall away and UFC same day on 08:56 - Jan 31 with 1705 viewsjackrmee

Just went to buy UFC tickets and all the cheap ones are gone, yet are for sale on other sites for treble the price.

Absolutely disgusting how rich kunts can buy up all the £50 tickets and then put them straight up for sale for £150.
How is that even legal. Fuking absolute kunts!

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

Millwall away and UFC same day on 09:30 - Jan 31 with 1678 viewsdcd14

It is bad happens every year!

I had to buy the fight club membership for £70 to have tickets on the Wednesday presale.
Millwall away and UFC same day on 19:30 - Jan 31 with 1582 viewsperplex

Millwall away and UFC same day on 08:56 - Jan 31 by jackrmee

Just went to buy UFC tickets and all the cheap ones are gone, yet are for sale on other sites for treble the price.

Absolutely disgusting how rich kunts can buy up all the £50 tickets and then put them straight up for sale for £150.
How is that even legal. Fuking absolute kunts!

Fight club membership is appx £75 but you are able then to get up to six tkts , I have never had a problem in the past getting tkts and I have been to many events, this time 4 of us split the membership cost so for the sake of less than 20 quid which guarantees getting tickets was worth it. it also means your covered for a year and which is handy as a July event in Glasgow is looking a strong possibility .
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024