Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
500 Million Development in Cardiff bay 16:32 - Jan 28 with 7007 viewsAlfieMooresSon

Jesus, they get some money, how about the rest of Wales?

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/business/commercial-property/plans-revealed-500m-c
500 Million Development in Cardiff bay on 18:22 - Jan 30 with 834 viewsbennytheblue

500 Million Development in Cardiff bay on 07:52 - Jan 30 by clloy2

I've never forgiven Welsh Labour and in particular Ron the badger Davies for giving Cardiff the WAG, when the cost effective and compelling case was Swansea. It was certainly a lost opportunity to begin to spread wealth outside of Cardiff and the SE. But in all reality since that decision, its just accelerated the growth of Cardiff.
My only worry with the Torries is that they tend to favour big business and the establishment, and both are doing very nicely down in Corruption Bay at the moment, and probably wouldn't want to rock the boat.

People of cardiff didn’t want it, we voted not to have it. You begged for it and we still ended up with the shower of carnts. It’s all backhanders I’m sure. Only going to get worse with central square now almost complete and 5000 jobs moving in there.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024