Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
When did you start losing your hair? 21:32 - Feb 1 with 3801 viewsSwanjaxs

Got to be honest I'm 54 now and still got a tidy barnet, although started going a little thin at the front so brushing forward rather than the "gelled up spiky look".

I notice more and more youngsters in their 20's shaving their hair off because they are going bald though...

Is it a dietary thing (Maccy D's, Pizza Hut ect) or they just sat on thier playstation instead of going out and playing football?

Anyways, when did you start losing it?

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

When did you start losing your hair? on 23:11 - Feb 6 with 329 viewsJFSwan

28 now -
Thick and long on the back but receding rapidly. Will be a paul Clement island in another year so thinking of braving the shave.
All my bald friends say shave it, all my hairy friends say keep styling it the way I do I.e brushed forward.
I'm sick of fluffing up my fringe after the wind blows however I.stil on the fence.
Part of me thinks after the initial pub entry shock I will just be another bald guy, but the other part thinks fight for ad long as I can
When did you start losing your hair? on 23:26 - Feb 6 with 312 viewsBrynCartwright

When did you start losing your hair? on 23:11 - Feb 6 by JFSwan

28 now -
Thick and long on the back but receding rapidly. Will be a paul Clement island in another year so thinking of braving the shave.
All my bald friends say shave it, all my hairy friends say keep styling it the way I do I.e brushed forward.
I'm sick of fluffing up my fringe after the wind blows however I.stil on the fence.
Part of me thinks after the initial pub entry shock I will just be another bald guy, but the other part thinks fight for ad long as I can

You're not Steve McClaren are you?

Poll: Artificial Crowd Noise for Premier League and Champiionship Games is...

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024