Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
When did you start losing your hair? 21:32 - Feb 1 with 3799 viewsSwanjaxs

Got to be honest I'm 54 now and still got a tidy barnet, although started going a little thin at the front so brushing forward rather than the "gelled up spiky look".

I notice more and more youngsters in their 20's shaving their hair off because they are going bald though...

Is it a dietary thing (Maccy D's, Pizza Hut ect) or they just sat on thier playstation instead of going out and playing football?

Anyways, when did you start losing it?

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

When did you start losing your hair? on 22:50 - Feb 2 with 1233 viewsEbo

Full head of hair into my 50's and not a single grey hair

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

When did you start losing your hair? on 08:18 - Feb 3 with 1176 viewsNotLoyal

Furious w@nking is the problem, always has been.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

When did you start losing your hair? on 08:40 - Feb 3 with 1170 viewsWarwickHunt

When did you start losing your hair? on 08:18 - Feb 3 by NotLoyal

For some reason, it seems to be frowned upon on public transport.
When did you start losing your hair? on 10:31 - Feb 3 with 1122 viewsHighjack

Bring back the comb over I say.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

When did you start losing your hair? on 11:21 - Feb 3 with 1106 viewsSwanjaxs

When did you start losing your hair? on 10:31 - Feb 3 by Highjack

Bring back the comb over I say.

https://images.app.goo.gl/WQ18y7CcPjkhUYKo7

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

When did you start losing your hair? on 12:04 - Feb 3 with 1087 viewsHighjack

Bobby Charlton is the one that gets me. He’s in his eighties now but when you look at old photos of him playing it’s like he hasn’t aged a day.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.

When did you start losing your hair? on 19:18 - Feb 3 with 1033 viewssherpajacob

When did you start losing your hair? on 08:18 - Feb 3 by NotLoyal

The pretty girl in the barbers who cuts my hair must know this, that's why she puts a cloak over me and hands me a tissue.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

When did you start losing your hair? on 07:59 - Feb 4 with 970 viewsProfessor

Mid-40s. Started going properly grey mid-30s. Proper salt and pepper hair. Receded a fair bit of front, small bald spot on crown and noticeably thinner last 3 years. Still a decent amount though
Login to get fewer ads

When did you start losing your hair? on 08:20 - Feb 4 with 957 viewsPegojack

When did you start losing your hair? on 07:59 - Feb 4 by Professor

Mid-40s. Started going properly grey mid-30s. Proper salt and pepper hair. Receded a fair bit of front, small bald spot on crown and noticeably thinner last 3 years. Still a decent amount though

You'll be OK once you get over the denial, Prof.

#prayforProf
When did you start losing your hair? on 10:46 - Feb 4 with 915 viewsunion_jack

To be fair, as Swans supporters I’m surprised any of us have any hair. If you haven’t lost it naturally you would have torn it out!!

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

When did you start losing your hair? on 10:52 - Feb 4 with 910 viewsHighjack

I still have a full and mighty bush of hair. And I’ve got some on my head too.

When did you start losing your hair? on 12:24 - Feb 4 with 886 viewsdickythorpe

When did you start losing your hair? on 10:46 - Feb 4 by union_jack

To be fair, as Swans supporters I’m surprised any of us have any hair. If you haven’t lost it naturally you would have torn it out!!

When did you start losing your hair? on 12:40 - Feb 4 with 874 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Early 40s. The wife told me my hair was waving.

I said “really, I haven’t noticed “

She said “it’s waving goodbye to your head”

Bitch.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

When did you start losing your hair? on 14:24 - Feb 4 with 842 viewspikeypaul

When did you start losing your hair? on 12:55 - Feb 2 by exiledclaseboy

Just easier that way.

Most of Harrison’s hair is on the floor in Trallwn Ladbrokes just like the mugs money.But I suppose his sister could give him a tip or two.

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

When did you start losing your hair? on 14:55 - Feb 4 with 822 viewsFlashberryjack

I'm knocking on a bit but I haven't lost my hair, as a matter of fact I've more now than when I was 25... it just grows in different places.
[Post edited 6 Feb 2020 14:05]

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

When did you start losing your hair? on 15:02 - Feb 4 with 814 viewsBrynCartwright

When did you start losing your hair? on 14:55 - Feb 4 by Flashberryjack

I'm knocking on a bit but I haven't lost my hair, as a matter of fact I've more now than when I was 25... it just grows in different places.
[Post edited 6 Feb 2020 14:05]

Same here Flasho. Apart from the usual middle age sproutage from ears and nostrils, from the age of about 40 I've had 2 or 3 rogue whiskers growing out of the bridge of my nose. What's that all about?

I literally have to shave it.

Guess I should hoik em out with some tweezers.

Poll: Artificial Crowd Noise for Premier League and Champiionship Games is...

When did you start losing your hair? on 15:43 - Feb 4 with 778 viewsLohengrin

When did you start losing your hair? on 08:20 - Feb 4 by Pegojack

#prayforProf

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

When did you start losing your hair? on 17:49 - Feb 4 with 739 viewsProfessor

When did you start losing your hair? on 08:20 - Feb 4 by Pegojack

#prayforProf

Will need than prayer. It's not going back!

As we sang to George Wood from the Grange in the 1980s (to the tune of Chirpy chirpy cheep cheep)

"Where is Georgie's hair, Where is Georgie's hair? Far, far away."

He took it well and joined in with the joke, as did Archie Gemmill when we accused him of being an onanist
When did you start losing your hair? on 12:22 - Feb 6 with 631 viewsBLAZE

I've always had a forehead big enough to play cricket on, but I've now started receding at the front corners as I've 'matured'; I guess slowly heading towards a widows peak. I tried minoxidil for about 6 months but saw no benefit with it; in fact it's horrible greasy shit that I was happy to knock on the head. I've also been taking finasteride in pill form for 9 months now. Went to re-order more today and it's gone up from £60 for 6 months to £80 (you need a prescription from the doctor, but understandably it isn't available on the NHS). It's a costly exercise which I'm not sure I want to get any further into, as the price is only ever going to keep going up from here

The problem is you don't actually know if it's working. I'm not rapidly losing hair anyway (it's still full on top), but would it have been worse without the pills!? It's impossible to say

They say the best countermove when hairloss gets bad, it to just shave it off and get a gym membership. I could definitely do with one of those.
When did you start losing your hair? on 13:20 - Feb 6 with 603 viewsdickythorpe

Shave it off Blaze and BIC it every 2 days.
When did you start losing your hair? on 16:34 - Feb 6 with 570 viewslonglostjack

When did you start losing your hair? on 15:02 - Feb 4 by BrynCartwright

Same here Flasho. Apart from the usual middle age sproutage from ears and nostrils, from the age of about 40 I've had 2 or 3 rogue whiskers growing out of the bridge of my nose. What's that all about?

Why do I always sneeze when I pull one of those out?

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

When did you start losing your hair? on 18:07 - Feb 6 with 549 viewsFlashberryjack

When did you start losing your hair? on 16:34 - Feb 6 by longlostjack

Why do I always sneeze when I pull one of those out?

Same here.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

When did you start losing your hair? on 19:49 - Feb 6 with 527 viewsCatullus

When did you start losing your hair? on 15:02 - Feb 4 by BrynCartwright

I have a single hair growing out of my forehead and my right eyebrow has gone all Dennis Healey on me but I haven't started going bald yet.
About 10 years back I bought a good clippers and started going 2 all over, just because it's easier. I went to a 1 just before Christmas, when I do go bald hardly anyone will notice.

What I have started losing, about 8 years back, is my marbles but that's another thread, if I remember!

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

When did you start losing your hair? on 22:00 - Feb 6 with 505 viewsmajorraglan

When did you start losing your hair? on 12:22 - Feb 6 by BLAZE

I've always had a forehead big enough to play cricket on, but I've now started receding at the front corners as I've 'matured'; I guess slowly heading towards a widows peak. I tried minoxidil for about 6 months but saw no benefit with it; in fact it's horrible greasy shit that I was happy to knock on the head. I've also been taking finasteride in pill form for 9 months now. Went to re-order more today and it's gone up from £60 for 6 months to £80 (you need a prescription from the doctor, but understandably it isn't available on the NHS). It's a costly exercise which I'm not sure I want to get any further into, as the price is only ever going to keep going up from here

The problem is you don't actually know if it's working. I'm not rapidly losing hair anyway (it's still full on top), but would it have been worse without the pills!? It's impossible to say

They say the best countermove when hairloss gets bad, it to just shave it off and get a gym membership. I could definitely do with one of those.

One of the guys in work went over to Turkey and got a hair transplant, they take hair from the back of your swede and reposition it on the top of your head. He's quite happy with the results.
When did you start losing your hair? on 22:23 - Feb 6 with 489 viewsTNT

When did you start losing your hair? on 22:00 - Feb 6 by majorraglan

One of the guys in work went over to Turkey and got a hair transplant, they take hair from the back of your swede and reposition it on the top of your head. He's quite happy with the results.

He's got a Fez, mun.

Or Fes.

Banned in Turkey nowadays, I think.

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024