Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The heat is on 07:15 - Feb 13 with 2595 viewsSwanjaxs

Hull City last 7 games

LLLLLDL

Lose this one and Cooper can expect a caustic atmosphere for the Huddersfield game.

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

The heat is on on 17:15 - Feb 14 with 305 viewsVincent_Vega

The heat is on on 16:31 - Feb 14 by Glyn1

Probably Leeds have complained about their fixtures being constantly shown. Their fans were getting quite angry about it.

But it was odd since Sky's London HQ is only a 5 min walk away from the ground.

It's fair enough I suppose but since when did Sky Sports care about travelling fans (exhibit A tonight's fixture.) I just thought the Swans QPR game was a bad choice for 'Main Event.' As much as it pains me its obvious through internet traffic and viewing figures that Leeds are the top draw of the division otherwise Sky wouldn't hound them so much.

Boycott Shampoo......Demand Real Poo!!!

The heat is on on 17:42 - Feb 14 with 268 viewsmonmouth

The heat is on on 17:15 - Feb 14 by Vincent_Vega

It's fair enough I suppose but since when did Sky Sports care about travelling fans (exhibit A tonight's fixture.) I just thought the Swans QPR game was a bad choice for 'Main Event.' As much as it pains me its obvious through internet traffic and viewing figures that Leeds are the top draw of the division otherwise Sky wouldn't hound them so much.

Of course they are. A tiny part of the uk football audience wants to watch them win, and the rest wants to watch them lose. With us and Hull no one except our fans and theirs gives a shit.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The heat is on on 17:43 - Feb 14 with 266 viewsJBT95

The heat is on on 16:31 - Feb 14 by Glyn1

Probably Leeds have complained about their fixtures being constantly shown. Their fans were getting quite angry about it.

But it was odd since Sky's London HQ is only a 5 min walk away from the ground.

Midweek fixtures don't get moved for TV anyway, they could've shown any game.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024