Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Nobody 13:44 - Feb 22 with 1883 viewsmonmouth

Really wants to go up.

Leeds and WBrom did their best to blow it, but Fulham and Brentford are making a right dogs breakfast of their opportunities to really pressure them at all.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Nobody on 13:47 - Feb 22 with 1878 viewsCooperman

It’s just another indication that this league is there for the taking if a club can implement a little bit of smart thinking and marginal gains. We are not succeeding in this respect.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Nobody on 13:51 - Feb 22 with 1862 viewssainthelens

Nobody on 13:47 - Feb 22 by Cooperman

It’s just another indication that this league is there for the taking if a club can implement a little bit of smart thinking and marginal gains. We are not succeeding in this respect.

Agreed.
If we had just an average/run of the mill manager...we would be top 6 now.
Win today and Cooper will take the credit....lose and he'll blame the players.
Nobody on 13:57 - Feb 22 with 1845 viewsmonmouth

Nobody on 13:47 - Feb 22 by Cooperman

What has renewed my hope (yeah how dull is that) is that during our glory years in the late 70s, we always took a winter break and then came on strong from March onwards.

Unfortunately our winter break started in September.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Nobody on 14:13 - Feb 22 with 1815 viewsNeathJack

Nobody on 13:57 - Feb 22 by monmouth

What has renewed my hope (yeah how dull is that) is that during our glory years in the late 70s, we always took a winter break and then came on strong from March onwards.

Unfortunately our winter break started in September.

Climate change.
Nobody on 14:14 - Feb 22 with 1812 viewsLeonWasGod

There’s a joke in here about going down, but I can’t be bothered to work it out.

Leeds and WBA have surprised me; I wasn’t paying much attention, but they’ve been pretty much as bad as us over the last 10 games or so. It’s wide open for anyone who can put a run together.
Nobody on 15:13 - Feb 22 with 1734 viewsTimTtam

Basically every team from 3rd-12th except Millwall & Cardiff (who used to be lower), has bottled automatic promotion. So many teams have had so many chances.

My name is Matt
Poll: Best option in regards to the EPL & EFL seasons?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024