Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Team for Fulham away 10:04 - Feb 23 with 1920 viewsPJackArmy

Woodman

Naughton Rodon Cabango Bidwell

Grimes Fulton

Gallagher

Kalulu Ayew Garrick

Surely? 1 thing for sure is that if cooper changes anything bar maybe Roberts for Bidwell or the front 3 then he will show how clueless he is. He has 100% got to stick to that centre back partnership and that midfield 3, taken him long enough as it is to finally do what many have been calling for for ages. Everybody else could see for the dying need for Fulton alongside Grimes and I knew that Gallagher was best at 10 before he even signed so why it took a manager who supposedly should have known about him 3 games to work that out is beyond me. And as for the centre back partnership hopefully he's finally realised guehi and wilmott are to be avoided. To me now the only thing up for debate is the front 3 and 2 of bidwell/Naughton/roberts but feel he should stick with Bidwell and Naughton for now to try and finally get a settled back 4.
[Post edited 23 Feb 2020 10:13]
Team for Fulham away on 10:13 - Feb 23 with 1882 viewsBrynmill_Jack

I would say leave lazy pointy Connor out of it. Bidwell played much better yesterday than Connor has all season.

For me rest Ayew on the bench and pop Brewster in the middle of that front three and we’ve got a very pacy and dangerous side.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Team for Fulham away on 10:16 - Feb 23 with 1875 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Team for Fulham away on 10:13 - Feb 23 by Brynmill_Jack

I would say leave lazy pointy Connor out of it. Bidwell played much better yesterday than Connor has all season.

For me rest Ayew on the bench and pop Brewster in the middle of that front three and we’ve got a very pacy and dangerous side.

Or is that too many loanees??

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Team for Fulham away on 14:25 - Feb 23 with 1720 viewsBadlands

Mulder

................ Cabango ... Rodon ... Wilmot

Naughton ............. ........................... Bidwell

................ Fulton ............Gallagher

Ayew. .... Brewster .............. Routledge

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Team for Fulham away on 17:37 - Feb 23 with 1651 viewsWhiterockin

Team for Fulham away on 14:25 - Feb 23 by Badlands

Mulder

Woodman

Cabango ... Rodon ... Wilmot

Naughton ............. Fulton............Grimes............... Bidwell

Gallagher

Ayew. .... Brewster .
Team for Fulham away on 18:05 - Feb 23 with 1615 viewsCooperman

Same as yesterday please. We've got nothing to lose and everything to gain.

No point in going at it softly only to concede early and end up chasing the game. Hit them hard from the off.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Team for Fulham away on 20:10 - Feb 23 with 1534 viewsBadlands

Team for Fulham away on 17:37 - Feb 23 by Whiterockin

Woodman

Cabango ... Rodon ... Wilmot

Naughton ............. Fulton............Grimes............... Bidwell

Gallagher

Ayew. .... Brewster .

Wouldn't complain but I'd prefer a winger to add pace and creativity.
I'd go with Routs fro experience, work rate and ability to support the defence.
And, Woodman looks like he needs a rest
Given what we've seen this season anything could happen.
Roberts and Celina rested to be fresh for Fulham.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Team for Fulham away on 21:43 - Feb 23 with 1452 viewsdameedna

Though we won the game I would expect Kalulu to be rested. Not sure that Rodon and Cabango can play back to back games either but we shall see. Brewster Gallagher and Ayew will play and I think Celina will start. That is a good front four. Grimes and Fulton did enough. Naughton and Bidwell had good games Coops may rest one of them. Garrick on the bench. Routs and Dyer are carrying knocks and this game will demand stamina as we will be moved all round the park by their midfield. Nice to see Garrick get involved in defending last game he will need that in the last part of this game if he plays. I cant see Ayew being rested for this game.
Team for Fulham away on 14:45 - Feb 24 with 1297 viewsTimTtam

Team for Fulham away on 14:25 - Feb 23 by Badlands

Mulder

Routledge is injured, Gallagher can only play as an attacking midfielder, Grimes is our best central midfielder, & Mulder hasn't played one game this season.

I don't mind Bidwell & Naughton as wingbacks though. Bidwell is a poor defender but much better on the attack.

My name is Matt
Poll: Best option in regards to the EPL & EFL seasons?

Login to get fewer ads

Team for Fulham away on 15:32 - Feb 24 with 1271 views34dfgdf54

Team for Fulham away on 21:43 - Feb 23 by dameedna

Though we won the game I would expect Kalulu to be rested. Not sure that Rodon and Cabango can play back to back games either but we shall see. Brewster Gallagher and Ayew will play and I think Celina will start. That is a good front four. Grimes and Fulton did enough. Naughton and Bidwell had good games Coops may rest one of them. Garrick on the bench. Routs and Dyer are carrying knocks and this game will demand stamina as we will be moved all round the park by their midfield. Nice to see Garrick get involved in defending last game he will need that in the last part of this game if he plays. I cant see Ayew being rested for this game.

Wouldn't surprise me with Kalulu but not sure why Rodon and Cabango can't play back to back games? Centre Half partnerships are not to be constantly changed like Cooper has been doing.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024