Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Millwall 10:20 - Feb 24 with 837 viewsbuilthjack

Tickets on sale now

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Millwall on 10:56 - Feb 24 with 809 viewslegoman

For JA/ST only I think? As I'm JA/ non ST is it another one or two weeks? Can't see it on the official website but then again I'm on my phone so not as easy to see.

"M'sieur, you said your dog did not bite!" "That's not my dog"

Millwall on 11:11 - Feb 24 with 795 viewsbuilthjack

Millwall on 10:56 - Feb 24 by legoman

For JA/ST only I think? As I'm JA/ non ST is it another one or two weeks? Can't see it on the official website but then again I'm on my phone so not as easy to see.

I believe they have gone straight on sale to any JA members, whether they are season ticket holders or not.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Millwall on 11:14 - Feb 24 with 784 viewsKingsclere_Jack

Millwall on 11:11 - Feb 24 by builthjack

I believe they have gone straight on sale to any JA members, whether they are season ticket holders or not.

I am a JA member without a season ticket and it is not letting me buy them yet
Millwall on 11:26 - Feb 24 with 773 viewsbuilthjack

Millwall on 11:14 - Feb 24 by Kingsclere_Jack

I am a JA member without a season ticket and it is not letting me buy them yet

Ok. Must be just ST JA this week then. I have 3 if anyone needs to use them.

Millwall on 16:20 - Feb 24 with 663 views3swan

Millwall on 10:56 - Feb 24 by legoman

Here's the info

Millwall v Swansea City, The Den, 3pm KO.

Order of sale:

From 10am on Monday, February 24
Jack Army members who ARE season ticket holders. #WeAreTwenty. Online only.

From 10am on Monday, March 2
All Jack Army Members. #WeAreTwenty. Online only.

From 10am on Monday, March 9
General sale — online, in person at the Ticket Office or by contacting 01792 616400.

NOTE: Please be advised that Jack Army members purchasing tickets in the general sale window will be required to pay the full price of the ticket and not the 'We Are Twenty' price. Jack Army members will be awarded three points for each fixture.

https://www.swanseacity.com/news/millwall-and-leeds-tickets-sale
Millwall on 20:24 - Feb 24 with 556 viewsSwanjaxs

Millwall on 16:20 - Feb 24 by 3swan

Here's the info

Millwall v Swansea City, The Den, 3pm KO.

Order of sale:

From 10am on Monday, February 24
Jack Army members who ARE season ticket holders. #WeAreTwenty. Online only.

From 10am on Monday, March 2
All Jack Army Members. #WeAreTwenty. Online only.

From 10am on Monday, March 9
General sale — online, in person at the Ticket Office or by contacting 01792 616400.

NOTE: Please be advised that Jack Army members purchasing tickets in the general sale window will be required to pay the full price of the ticket and not the 'We Are Twenty' price. Jack Army members will be awarded three points for each fixture.

https://www.swanseacity.com/news/millwall-and-leeds-tickets-sale

Apart from legoland and possibly the wurzel game is there any point in having an "order of sale"?

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024