Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Worst refs we’ve had 23:57 - Feb 26 with 2792 viewsdunvantjack100

Tonight didn’t sit well with me at all. It wasn’t just that I felt he was a bad referee, it felt as though he was actively trying to make them win the game.

On this topic, can anyone remember any other performances that come close to tonight?

One that springs is Sunderland at home, where Jermaine Defoe managed to score a hat-trick, which all appeared to be offside. Naughton also sent off for a high foot.

Going back a bit further I remember playing Scunthorpe at home in the cup where we had 3 sent off. We then picked up an injury, Besian Idrizaj I believe. He wasn’t allowed to leave the field as we were out of subs and couldn’t play on with 7.

[Post edited 26 Feb 2020 23:59]
Worst refs we’ve had on 00:15 - Feb 27 with 2715 viewsBanosPerth

Worst case of cheating that I have seen since Madely (3-3 vs Stoke). This guy should be investigated, seriously.
Worst refs we’ve had on 09:02 - Feb 27 with 2418 viewsJackFish

The Sunderland game was ridiculous, so was the Burnley handball penalty and that Scunthorpe league cup game was farcical. We had a few that season with Sousa - remember up at Forest when Pratley was through on goal and got wiped out, and then the ref did everything to help them get the winner, including a non-corner which they score from after time had run out.

Only the Stoke Madley show and last night I've actually thought the ref was actively helping the other team rather than being shite though.
Worst refs we’ve had on 13:09 - Feb 27 with 2234 viewsLeonWasGod

I'd forgotten that Sunderland game. Yep, first two of Defoe's clearly offside - third one probably (wasn't a second angle on that to check, but it was very, very close at best). And Ayew kicked the ground for his penalty .

Madley is the worse I've seen, just for how he let the game get away from him with a number of increasingly bizarre decisions. We've had a few sh*t refs since we came down though.
Worst refs we’ve had on 13:11 - Feb 27 with 2227 viewsBadlands

James Linington

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/league_cup/8205360.stm

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Worst refs we’ve had on 13:32 - Feb 27 with 2186 viewsLeonWasGod

Worst refs we’ve had on 13:11 - Feb 27 by Badlands

James Linington

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/league_cup/8205360.stm

That was as bizarre game. We had at least a couple of players sent off in other matches around that time too. Lopez was one of them, so would have been that season. Can't remember the matches though.

Sheffield Utd I was thinking of - http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/eng_div_1/8263802.stm It was the game Ferrie broke down on his comeback from his cruciate injury.
[Post edited 27 Feb 2020 13:40]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024