Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Get out strategy 23:25 - Apr 9 with 608 viewsowainglyndwr

The talk of the get out strategy, if so why so many make shift hospitals.
Could there be something else the government should be telling us ?
Get out strategy on 23:42 - Apr 9 with 591 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

I guess, guess being the operative word, we may have to run with low levels of infection for a while, so having additional temporary hospital capacity would help permanent hospitals return to something like a 'normal' service.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Get out strategy on 23:50 - Apr 9 with 576 viewsJack123

What's been on my mind, ever since this started! Eventually we will come out of this lock down, but what happens to the ones who are sheltering vulnerable then, they will be in the same predicament. ;(

libera nos a malo

Get out strategy on 00:17 - Apr 10 with 548 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Get out strategy on 23:50 - Apr 9 by Jack123

What's been on my mind, ever since this started! Eventually we will come out of this lock down, but what happens to the ones who are sheltering vulnerable then, they will be in the same predicament. ;(

This is the thing that’s concerning me as an “extremely vulnerable “ one. Until a vaccine comes along, when the rest of the world goes out to play, we’ll still be stuck indoors.

It’s better than the alternative though...

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Get out strategy on 00:35 - Apr 10 with 519 viewsJack123

Get out strategy on 00:17 - Apr 10 by Joe_bradshaw

This is the thing that’s concerning me as an “extremely vulnerable “ one. Until a vaccine comes along, when the rest of the world goes out to play, we’ll still be stuck indoors.

It’s better than the alternative though...

I fcking hate it, got two loved one's who are extremely vulnerable And I don't count myself as invincible either over 50, no underlying health conditions, but i do smoke, and the risk for smokers is 14 times more. Bad times.

Edit: from something I read, if you get the disease, smokers are 14 times more likely to develop serious complications, than non smokers.
[Post edited 10 Apr 2020 0:39]

libera nos a malo

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024