Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
How is this going to work ? 12:36 - Apr 17 with 1667 viewsOldjack

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/efl-make-major-tv-bro , All involved will have to be tested first before every game.They can't test all NHS staff ,postmen dustmen etc atm

I just cant see this happening at all until a cure is found

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

How is this going to work ? on 15:05 - Apr 17 with 1577 viewsdickythorpe

It's all up in the air but in theory we will be able to watch the swans online every game?
How is this going to work ? on 15:36 - Apr 17 with 1534 viewsraynor94

How on earth can you play games behind closed doors, they will just be like friendlies, with no crowd atmosphere.

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

How is this going to work ? on 15:38 - Apr 17 with 1532 viewsPolskijack

How is this going to work ? on 15:05 - Apr 17 by dickythorpe

It's all up in the air but in theory we will be able to watch the swans online every game?

All Swans games and indeed every championship, league 1 and League 2 game for the last few seasons has been broadcast either on Ifollow or on the clubs own service eg Swans TV Live.Therefore I assume this would continue anyway. The question will be how much they charge and to who?

I have subscribed to Swans TV Live since it started so I'll be ok but I assume they will offer this service free to all season ticket holders and give others the option to pay as per the current system.

Will be wierd without the crowd noise but maybe they will do something like the FIFA games with piped crowd noise
How is this going to work ? on 10:24 - Apr 18 with 1390 viewsDewi1jack

How is this going to work ? on 15:38 - Apr 17 by Polskijack

All Swans games and indeed every championship, league 1 and League 2 game for the last few seasons has been broadcast either on Ifollow or on the clubs own service eg Swans TV Live.Therefore I assume this would continue anyway. The question will be how much they charge and to who?

I have subscribed to Swans TV Live since it started so I'll be ok but I assume they will offer this service free to all season ticket holders and give others the option to pay as per the current system.

Will be wierd without the crowd noise but maybe they will do something like the FIFA games with piped crowd noise

"Will be wierd without the crowd noise but maybe they will do something like the FIFA games with piped crowd noise"

Weren't our Eastern cousins doing that before the shutdown anyway?
Were certainly observing stay at home/ lockdown even while they were in the Prem.

Truthfully.
If every fan with a ST asks for the money back on all rearranged games, the EFL will cancel the season IMHO.

I know some small clubs will struggle, but the ones who have to rely on crowd and match day sales must be now anyway.
Bolloxed if games are played behind closed doors/ bolloxed if they don't play.
What happens to players who are free agents on the 1st June?

Personally, I'm not interested in watching the games on tele. Went right off TV games when our club was sold off badly and the Trust fuked over.
So, I will be requesting the remaining money for the rearranged games back

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

How is this going to work ? on 10:56 - Apr 18 with 1371 viewsjacktar

I'm not too concerned about refunds on my season ticket, but I've bought tickets for all the remaining home games for my mate.
I'd hope to get those refunded.

We shouldn't all be tarred with the same brush you know!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024