Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Johnson and PM'squestions 09:39 - Jun 4 with 1031 viewsjohnlangy

I don't normally bother watching it but did yesterday because Politics Live was back on.

How incredibly embarrassing. Keir Starmer asked him a number of pointed questions which included facts and figures. BJ's answers were essentially 'how dare the leader of the opposition denigrate the efforts of millions of people around the country blah blah blah'. He didn't answer any of the actual questions.

Then Jeremy Hunt asked a question which included numbers re testing. The first part of BJ's again embarrassing response was to say, now why couldn't we have had forensic questions like that a few moments ago. Who in their right mind would attempt to make a humorous comment like that having just avoided answering the 'forensic' questions KS had asked?

It is shameful that we have a PM with such limited capabilities. A great argument for the Abolish Westminster party.
Johnson and PM'squestions on 09:41 - Jun 4 with 1023 viewsdickythorpe

Until this government gets booted out, who is a better man for the job of PM?
The likes of Gove, Rees-Mogg, Hunt and many more are probably loving seeing Johnson fail so spectacularly.
Johnson and PM'squestions on 10:27 - Jun 4 with 970 viewsjohnlangy

Johnson and PM'squestions on 09:41 - Jun 4 by dickythorpe

Until this government gets booted out, who is a better man for the job of PM?
The likes of Gove, Rees-Mogg, Hunt and many more are probably loving seeing Johnson fail so spectacularly.

The sooner the better, I don't know and i'm sure they are .

But it's such a sad state of affairs.
Johnson and PM'squestions on 10:38 - Jun 4 with 952 viewsmonmouth

One thing that we should have learned over the last ten years is that when you think you have reached the last circle of hell, any change just takes us further down.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Johnson and PM'squestions on 11:09 - Jun 4 with 921 viewssP7qupUf

I've watched all the PMQs involving Starmer and Johnson. Starmer has totally destroyed him. Johnson can't/won't answer the questions. His claim that he phoned Starmer was also a half truth, it was a conference call involving all opposition leaders briefing them of what he intended to do.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024