Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Season ticket holders get free live streams 16:38 - Jun 5 with 16751 viewsswanskid95

Announced by the club today, non ST have to pay for a streaming pass.

Also worth noting that fans who decide to get a partial refund will not be eligible for a free pass.

[Post edited 5 Jun 2020 16:42]
Season ticket holders get free live streams on 00:10 - Jun 16 with 1327 viewsSwanjaxs

Season ticket holders get free live streams on 23:48 - Jun 15 by STID2017

Cheers
I have a desktop, tablet and mobile, but am hoping there is a way to get it on the laptop so I can sit more comfortably and watch it

Good idea.

If you have a smart tv you can either mirror screen onto your tv or run a hdmi cable from your tablet/ mobile 👍🏻

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Season ticket holders get free live streams on 00:15 - Jun 16 with 1312 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Season ticket holders get free live streams on 23:48 - Jun 15 by STID2017

Cheers
I have a desktop, tablet and mobile, but am hoping there is a way to get it on the laptop so I can sit more comfortably and watch it

If you have a sky box I think your smartphone could connect with it and you could watch it are y teeleduw

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Season ticket holders get free live streams on 07:39 - Jun 16 with 1249 viewsblackpooljack

Does anyone know if these games are going to be on Radio Wales, their online schedules haven't been updated since lockdown.
Season ticket holders get free live streams on 12:07 - Jun 16 with 1158 viewsBadlands

Not fee, the pass is covered by our ST.
Interesting that so many who complain about management and finance re looking to watch these games without paying.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Season ticket holders get free live streams on 12:25 - Jun 16 with 1146 viewsSTID2017

Season ticket holders get free live streams on 12:07 - Jun 16 by Badlands

Not fee, the pass is covered by our ST.
Interesting that so many who complain about management and finance re looking to watch these games without paying.

Haven't seen that many trying to get it free in fairness. Just that those who have selected to have the streams like me want to see it in the best way they can ?
On that note thanks to all who offered their ideas on how best to watch it

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Season ticket holders get free live streams on 18:20 - Jun 16 with 1042 viewsOldjack

The fixture list on here needs updating now

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024