Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Another DVLA question 13:56 - Jun 11 with 551 viewsCountyJim

My daughter is giving her car to a friend unfortunately she's been told due to her health she can't drive 😔

Anyway do DVLA have dealing with the finance company or does my daughter have to notify them she's got 6 months left of finance she's carrying on the payments
Another DVLA question on 14:06 - Jun 11 with 527 viewsexiledclaseboy

DVLA has nothing to do with finance companies. That's your daughter's responsibility.

Poll: Tory leader

Another DVLA question on 14:06 - Jun 11 with 527 viewsairedale

Are you on lunchtime Jim?

Personally, I would strongly suggest that she tells the finance company what she is doing with the vehicle as they have an interest in it. Also, again imo, I reckon that she remain the keeper of the vehicle until the agreement terminates.
Another DVLA question on 15:24 - Jun 11 with 481 viewsCountyJim

Another DVLA question on 14:06 - Jun 11 by exiledclaseboy

DVLA has nothing to do with finance companies. That's your daughter's responsibility.

Ok cheers
Another DVLA question (n/t) on 15:24 - Jun 11 with 480 viewsCountyJim

Another DVLA question on 14:06 - Jun 11 by airedale

Are you on lunchtime Jim?

Personally, I would strongly suggest that she tells the finance company what she is doing with the vehicle as they have an interest in it. Also, again imo, I reckon that she remain the keeper of the vehicle until the agreement terminates.

Another DVLA question on 15:39 - Jun 11 with 463 viewsDarran

Hope your daughters ok Jim and how kind of her to give the car to her friend and continue the payments.

Stupid fuçking question mind.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Another DVLA question on 15:59 - Jun 11 with 441 viewsCountyJim

Another DVLA question on 15:39 - Jun 11 by Darran

Hope your daughters ok Jim and how kind of her to give the car to her friend and continue the payments.

Stupid fuçking question mind.

Its a worry Darran she has a condition called PoTs and neurological issues but she lives an independent life has a nice flat but you still worry
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024