Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So where do we go from here 02:37 - Jul 8 with 1283 viewsJack123

libera nos a malo

So where do we go from here on 09:01 - Jul 8 with 1167 viewsA_Fans_Dad

This woman should not still be in office, she is racist and has broken US laws numerous times, but like AOC she is bullet proof.
So where do we go from here on 17:49 - Jul 8 with 1082 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Is this the lady who said that thinking about the holocaust gives her 'calming feelings'?

I think it is the lady who, when describing 9/11 during a speech on Islamophobia, described the terrorist attack as 'someone did something'.

She is also the lady who has made a string of apologies over vile anti-Semitic comments she has made. House Judiciary chairman Jerry Nadler described Ms Omar's choice of words as "deeply disappointing and disturbing".

I would describe all her anti-Semitic comments in this post, however it would create an unbearably long post.

I do question what part of her upbringing led to her developing such vile, hateful views towards Israel and Jewish people?

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

So where do we go from here on 17:52 - Jul 8 with 1075 viewsAndy1300

So where do we go from here on 17:49 - Jul 8 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Is this the lady who said that thinking about the holocaust gives her 'calming feelings'?

I think it is the lady who, when describing 9/11 during a speech on Islamophobia, described the terrorist attack as 'someone did something'.

She is also the lady who has made a string of apologies over vile anti-Semitic comments she has made. House Judiciary chairman Jerry Nadler described Ms Omar's choice of words as "deeply disappointing and disturbing".

I would describe all her anti-Semitic comments in this post, however it would create an unbearably long post.

I do question what part of her upbringing led to her developing such vile, hateful views towards Israel and Jewish people?

If she hates the USA so much, why stay there?

Number 1 team in Wales

So where do we go from here on 18:26 - Jul 8 with 1054 viewsA_Fans_Dad

So where do we go from here on 17:52 - Jul 8 by Andy1300

If she hates the USA so much, why stay there?

Which is exactly what President Trump said to her and the others in her clique and was castigated for in the press.

As well the items listed above she has also married more than once without divorce apparently including her brother.
She is also involved in financial scandals about her campaign finances that would get other people in jail.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024