Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite. 13:35 - Jul 26 with 10557 viewsItchySphincter

Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite. on 17:13 - Jul 28 with 808 viewsthornabyswan

Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite. on 07:22 - Jul 28 by Brynmill_Jack

Got banned. Even sent Amy on here to plead his case. Nothing doing

He is in the other planet Swans this one is closing down anyway.

At the moment the 2 sites are both quiet considering we sre in the Play offs.

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite. on 18:32 - Jul 28 with 782 viewschad

Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite. on 17:13 - Jul 28 by thornabyswan

He is in the other planet Swans this one is closing down anyway.

At the moment the 2 sites are both quiet considering we sre in the Play offs.

This is no longer Planet Swans. Why do you say this forum is closing down?

The person running it says quite the opposite....

Morning all
at 11:45 16 Jul 2020

Just a brief message from us at FansNetwork to wish Phil all the best with his new site. This site will remain open of course, as it's possible to post on all 92 team pages, and we will be moderating it. However we're not expecting it to be busy here, but it would be nice if a few of you stayed behind or post on both.

There's so much material on here it would be a shame to remove it. I know there's much love for Lord_Bony but I'll remove his message from the top of the site in a short while as Phil has also set up the Lord Bony forum on his new site. We'll also be removing the Planet Swans branding too of course.

Phil mentioned that Planet Swans has been here since 2014 but we've known each other way back in Rivals days since 2000. Commerically it is a blow to lose him, but I understand his reasons and ambitions, and we are ambitious for the future too. So all the best Phil, and to Swansea too against Bristol City and Reading, from an Ipswich fan.

Gav
Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite. on 21:06 - Jul 28 with 752 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite. on 12:46 - Jul 28 by thornabyswan

What did he do for that was it a Pintado type red or 2 yellows.

Somebody told him - “just be yourself”....

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite. on 23:33 - Jul 28 with 717 viewsDJack

Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite. on 09:16 - Jul 28 by chad

of course its correct you daft bugger, otherwise it wouldn’t work

Thanks for your confirmation DJ, I can continue to use it with confidence in future given your kind assent

Where was the "kind assent "...Oh no it's you making shit up again to have a pop at someone who sometimes corrects you. As you were.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite. on 00:39 - Jul 29 with 710 viewschad

Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite. on 23:33 - Jul 28 by DJack

Where was the "kind assent "...Oh no it's you making shit up again to have a pop at someone who sometimes corrects you. As you were.

Sorry when did you correct me, I must have missed it? Genuinely interested to know.

I know you like to tell people they are wrong though, when it seems they are anything but. You are not the final arbiter of right or wrong, you are just a poster, like the rest of us.

You said Correct, like you were approving it. When it was obviously correct because:
a. I use it fairly regularly on here when I am quoting others, and
b. I explained how it worked and showed it working
Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite. on 01:27 - Jul 29 with 703 viewsDJack

Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite. on 00:39 - Jul 29 by chad

Sorry when did you correct me, I must have missed it? Genuinely interested to know.

I know you like to tell people they are wrong though, when it seems they are anything but. You are not the final arbiter of right or wrong, you are just a poster, like the rest of us.

You said Correct, like you were approving it. When it was obviously correct because:
a. I use it fairly regularly on here when I am quoting others, and
b. I explained how it worked and showed it working

The MIT video that did not demonstrate that Covid 19 is carried long distances. When you utilised Squarebears NEJM link to claim that Covid was aerosolised...just two off the top of my head.

I tell people they are wrong when the facts demonstrate that - but I am an absolutist and it is a flaw of mine.

I said correct as you were so, it is only in your mind that I was approving/giving assent - that is your issue not mine.. It was an unnecessary bit of support for you...I wont do that again.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024