Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 01:18 - Sep 29 with 170590 viewsDr_Parnassus

Who will be watching? First one kicks off in 24 hours time.

The Democrats have pulled Joe back from his campaign trail recently to get him prepared, so hopefully it will be a decent exchange.

Unfortunately they don’t seem to have great confidence as they have spent the last month looking for any dirt they can dig up so Joe can use if he gets stuck.

It’s no coincidence that this vote influencing Facebook algorithm story is being shamelessly and inaccurately made into a race issue on the eve of the debates. So transparent and disingenuous, it’s a shame politics has come to this on this level where black people are being used in this way to score political points. I would be furious if I was them, but it does seem a lot of people are not falling for this one and calling it out for what it is.

People finally seem to be getting wise to this political race baiting which is refreshing to see.

It’s also telling that in the week of the debate they try and paint Trump as a tax evasion offender. I think that’s what they wanted the tax returns to show, they seem to have got annoyed when it turns out his tax returns were fine in accordance to what his companies profits were - but decided to run with it anyway. Any news is good news in their mind as it’s another thing Joe can use when in a tricky spot.

But I hope the discussions remain political and doesn’t turn into some form of gossip peddling reality TV episode.

Although I think there should be some kind of drinking game involved if it does turn that way, how many times Biden completely loses his thread of thought and blurts out “I mean, think about it...” you have to take a shot.

I will be watching with great interest anyway.

This post has been edited by an administrator

Swansea Independent Poster of the Year 2021 and 2022.
Poll: Would you swap Ayew for Piroe?

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 22:45 - Mar 24 with 1356 viewsDJack

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 14:04 - Mar 24 by Dr_Parnassus

I remember you saying it was Russian disinformation and a hoax.

I gave you the proof of his business partners confirming it, people on the email chains confirming it, a receipt with his signature, personal pictures and tens of thousands of real time emails. I said if that was a hoax it would be the most elaborate of all time.

You wouldn’t have any of it and instead focussing on the Russian disinformation angle.

Any fair minded person would now be furious of the rubbish they were fed and subsequently lapped up regarding a Russian hoax, when these people knew it was real all along.

Biden taking money from Ukrainian energy companies trading off his position in office is something people were desperate to suppress. You were banned on social media for discussing it, fact check sites were covering it up with their obvious vested interests, media was blanket burying it.

Just awful.

Agree?

I tried to tell you all these links you are peddling and “articles” you are copy and pasting are doing you no good. Go back and read the stuff you were posting. Happily copy and pasting “fact check” sites rating something as “false” even though their reason was that they hadn’t seen the evidence.

These organisations you read and repeat on here have a vested interest and you are constantly taken in by them.
[Post edited 24 Mar 2022 16:04]

I did say that it sounded like a hoax or disinformation and I said that if it was true he deserves everything he gets. You cooose to remember the bits you posted - I think possibly because I keep showing On_CrackKerouac up with his BS claims and you being another right winger are butthurt.

I said at the time I didn't question every email or claim or photo but I did question the more "explosive" ones as it smelled like Clinton's emails and Benghazi all over again.

Additionally we don't even know what avenue the Grand Jury will be investigating so I'll wait but I know that both you and On_CrackKerouac will scream blue murder with evry little article coming out from a partisan press...You know the other side with it's vested interests of which you are taken in with.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 00:50 - Mar 25 with 1326 viewsDr_Parnassus

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 22:45 - Mar 24 by DJack

I did say that it sounded like a hoax or disinformation and I said that if it was true he deserves everything he gets. You cooose to remember the bits you posted - I think possibly because I keep showing On_CrackKerouac up with his BS claims and you being another right winger are butthurt.

I said at the time I didn't question every email or claim or photo but I did question the more "explosive" ones as it smelled like Clinton's emails and Benghazi all over again.

Additionally we don't even know what avenue the Grand Jury will be investigating so I'll wait but I know that both you and On_CrackKerouac will scream blue murder with evry little article coming out from a partisan press...You know the other side with it's vested interests of which you are taken in with.

You did say if it was true he deserves everything he gets, but you were adamant that it wasn’t true and we were idiots of suggesting it would be.

You went to great lengths to tell us how it was quite clearly a hoax. I said you are buying into a conspiracy theory that the Russian Government created a laptop and faked to the word, tens of thousands of documents in real time. You were still happy to believe it.

I don’t read your exchanges with Kerouac. I have no idea what I would be “butt hurt” over. All I see is a battle of links to biased media, if you think anyone clicks them you are living in dream land. It’s completely futile, I’m amazed you are still doing it.

You do realise the New York Times is a Democrat affiliated organisation don’t you? What vested interest are you claiming they have in this?

Please don’t tell me you are concocting another conspiracy theory?

As I said, this was a concerted effort to stop people talking about a subject, media covered it up, social media banned anyone and suppressed the story, freedom of the press was impinged - all to protect the Bidens in the run up to an election.

I can only imagine you are now feeling angry you were taken in by them and don’t agree with that kind of widespread coercive behaviour and suppression.

Am I right?

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 12:17 - Mar 25 with 1296 viewsDJack

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 00:50 - Mar 25 by Dr_Parnassus

You did say if it was true he deserves everything he gets, but you were adamant that it wasn’t true and we were idiots of suggesting it would be.

You went to great lengths to tell us how it was quite clearly a hoax. I said you are buying into a conspiracy theory that the Russian Government created a laptop and faked to the word, tens of thousands of documents in real time. You were still happy to believe it.

I don’t read your exchanges with Kerouac. I have no idea what I would be “butt hurt” over. All I see is a battle of links to biased media, if you think anyone clicks them you are living in dream land. It’s completely futile, I’m amazed you are still doing it.

You do realise the New York Times is a Democrat affiliated organisation don’t you? What vested interest are you claiming they have in this?

Please don’t tell me you are concocting another conspiracy theory?

As I said, this was a concerted effort to stop people talking about a subject, media covered it up, social media banned anyone and suppressed the story, freedom of the press was impinged - all to protect the Bidens in the run up to an election.

I can only imagine you are now feeling angry you were taken in by them and don’t agree with that kind of widespread coercive behaviour and suppression.

Am I right?

"I don’t read your exchanges with Kerouac. "

LIAR

On the Maricopa thread you complained that my reply to a bunch of links from him (ironic you defend his links) was just three words.

As to the rest of your post I will wait and see what happens as all we are getting is snippets of a picture we dont really know from a partisan press.

The only real take away at this point isthat the press on both sides use emotive clickbait to rile their readers. Is this the priceof a "fre press"?

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 00:34 - Mar 26 with 1253 viewsDr_Parnassus

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 12:17 - Mar 25 by DJack

"I don’t read your exchanges with Kerouac. "

LIAR

On the Maricopa thread you complained that my reply to a bunch of links from him (ironic you defend his links) was just three words.

As to the rest of your post I will wait and see what happens as all we are getting is snippets of a picture we dont really know from a partisan press.

The only real take away at this point isthat the press on both sides use emotive clickbait to rile their readers. Is this the priceof a "fre press"?

I’m not lying, I don’t lie. Whether you underline it or not.

I don’t recall the last time I read an exchange between you. I know they happen, I know loosely what they consist of - but I don’t read them. They are simply links thrown back and fore, what those links say I have no idea. I don’t read them… as I said.

Where have I defended his links? I think my comic reconstruction was to both of you, wasn’t it? This ‘debate by links’ thing is something I can’t abide. You were the instigator of that from memory and I made you aware how it came across a couple of years ago.

I said I will never click a link of yours unless it accompanies your original thought, context and you explain specifically what in the link you want me to read and why you believe that supports the point you have made. I remember saying at the time you often appeared to not understand the links you were even given, and were doing so for me to explain the merits and pitfalls of the article in question to you.

I went through the thread and listed how many links with no context you posted and it was 40+. People do it to make up for their lack of knowledge and ability to express what little they do know. You do it more than anyone I have ever come across.

You don’t have to wait and see what happens to know you have been duped and happily overlooked what was in front of your face to go along with the verbiage the media threw out to deflect from the story, and you bought it hook line and sinker regardless of unlikely it was. Simply because it was convenient for you.

Doesn’t it make you question all the other stuff you post and link? This is fact check sites, large social media companies and major news publications; all working in tandem to trick you and subvert the truth.

Don’t you see now that these media companies are doing things out of agenda, not freedoms of thought? Don’t you now think you are doing the work of the bad guys and spreading conspiracy theories to hide the truth?

I bet you do but won’t admit it.
[Post edited 26 Mar 2022 0:51]

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 01:04 - Mar 26 with 1243 viewsDr_Parnassus

Take this for example. We were discussing the obvious nature of this laptop and the emails contained with it which others on the chain had come forward and corroborated.

Instead of using that to put forward a genuine view that yes, it’s concerning and really doesn’t look good.

You went with a self generated theory that the Russians put some real ones in with some mundane ones to make it look real. You were primed for a conspiracy theory, you didn’t even have to be told any, you were actively looking for and creating them.

Another example is you copy and pasting a link, without understanding it or being able to scrutinise what they are saying.

Here you post a link to a “fact check” website, happily looking over their vested interest and role they play for censorship on social media sites. They listed this story as “false”… their reasoning was that they haven’t seen the evidence, that’s not “false” then is it. They simply don’t know.

But again because it fit in with what you would prefer things to be, you posted it without question or critique. It was then up to me in the following post to explain your link to you and point out “why” they rated it “false”.

I don’t know whether you are a victim in this and just been innocently taken in by these organisations because you are naive to it, can’t really look at things objectively and wanted some confirmation bias.

Or you are complicit in knowingly furthering the reach of these organisations by parroting them without question, knowing what they were saying was formed by agenda and not logic.

Take me for example, have you seen me spreading any links about the “independent poll counting”? No.

Have I spoken out about them and said they can’t really be trusted because of their Conservative bias? Yes.

If I post a link, I know exactly what it says, know exactly what it means and am absolutely confident that what is contained within it is factual. Whether it supports my preferred view is irrelevant, as you have seen.

I’d love the election to be rigged and it to be discovered and reversed. But I’m not going to push that narrative just because I’d like it to be true. I don’t believe it is, so I won’t.

I do think there were certain other measures put in place to ensure Trump wouldn’t win though. Political parties, main steam media, social media companies and big tech collusion being one such example, which exposes itself in the Hunter Biden laptop story very neatly - it simply cannot be argued.
[Post edited 26 Mar 2022 1:08]

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 01:45 - Mar 26 with 1239 viewsAjack_Kerouac

Very interesting to go back through this thread and watch everybody's reactions to the press censorship and the stolen election.

It was a very busy time for me and a project I was on engrossed me for a couple of months afterwards. I had no idea that the debate about whether the election was stolen or not went on for so long...it was of course, and all of the intelligent posters saw it, some of us earlier than others.

DJack once again has made a total tit of himself. The paper (the New York Times) that put out the nonsense that Hunter's laptop was a nother Russian hoax...which DJack ran wholeheartedly with at the time...coming out 15 months later with the revelation that it was actually true and not a hoax, is clearly not enough evidence for Commie cliche DJack. Oh no, he needs more...and he is not in the slightest bit troubled by the fact that he was lied to by his trusted news source, that he spread those lies, played his, admittedly miniscule (...but, don't forget, without the existence of millions of such idiots such propaganda games would not be possible), part in the subversion of Democracy.

...and here we are with our mentally defective 'Leader of the Free World'...

does anyone else remember when months before the election I pointed out that Biden had Dementia and some dolt (you know who you are) piped up that I was out of order, and shared that he ran nursing homes and so could tell that Biden was just fine
give me fecking strength....

...who had helped organise a coup in the Ukraine, who was in the pay of corrupt Ukrainian billionaires, who had helped appease Putin under Obama. and then flipped when the dirty money started rolling in...that guy, that corrupt, venal, piece of shit, Biden, that son of a used car salesman, that plagiariser of speeches and even his college essays...Joseph R. Biden, the wannabe Irishman (you can tell he's not Irish because he has no balls), leading us into WWIII.

...but he's better than Trump because he doesn't "polarise" people.
In reality the majority despise the bloke, it's just that they are too busy working, paying the taxes to fund the little wokesters and the state employed pound shop commies, to go to the streets and start attacking people, burning shite down...we were brought up by people who loved us, who taught us right from wrong, unfortunately we are just not scummy enough to be one of the "good guys".

...but he's better than Trump because he doesn't tweet mean things at 3 in the morning (he's tucked up in bed in his jim jams by 6pm).

....he's better than Trump because he defeated Covid by dishing out the vaccine that he and his scumbag criminal partners claimed they would never take themselves (just months earlier) at exactly the same speed as Trump's administration dished them out..."yeah, but Russia"

...he's better than Trump because he hates the UK, refuses to cooperate on a trade deal and seeks to humiliate us at every opportunity even though it is we that actually did the heavy work helping Ukraine, "fight the power, man...if you don't hate the Queen you're not Irish 256 removed (or something)"

...he's better than Trump because instead of dating a supermodel too young for him, he instead is married to his carer.

...he is better than Trump because he is better than Trump because he is better than Trump because he is better than Trump because he is better than Trump ad infinitum.

What the feck d'ya mean inflation? Buy a Tesla peasant.
Let them eat Tesla.

The perfect President for our times, the President so many, so richly deserve...he will be remembered as the man who destroyed the Democrat Party....although Obama or Hilary Clinton played a bigger role, HE will be REMEMBERED.
[Post edited 26 Mar 2022 1:47]

"It's what people know about themselves inside that makes them afraid" - "In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act" - "The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it"

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 02:32 - Mar 26 with 1232 viewsDJack

I strongly suspect that the laptop story and the previously debunked Ore One stories coming out now are designed to flood the zone and detract from a few stories dropping...

"Four men accused of wanting to kidnap Michigan's governor were ready to use machine guns and grenade launchers as part of the plot, a US court has heard.

The accused are on trial accused of targeting Gretchen Whitmer in 2020 over Covid rules she imposed early in the pandemic.

Their lawyers argue they were entrapped - or improperly induced into the crimes - by government agents.

The four are facing charges of kidnapping conspiracy.

Two of the men are also facing charges of conspiracy to use a weapon of mass destruction.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-60876858

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"A US lawmaker could face expulsion from Congress for lying about funding ties to an African billionaire.

Jeff Fortenberry, a Republican from Nebraska, lied to the FBI about taking illegal donations from Gilbert Chagoury, a high-flying Nigerian businessman, a federal jury found.

He could be sentenced to 15 years in prison on three felony counts.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-60876857

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"The wife of a US Supreme Court judge repeatedly pressed Trump White House staff to overturn the 2020 presidential election, US media has reported.

Virginia Thomas, wife of Justice Clarence Thomas, reportedly sent 29 text messages to former adviser Mark Meadows, urging him not to concede.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-60871794

Her husband was the only Supreme Court judge who (dissented) voted to block the realease of White House documents which revealed his wifes conspiracy based activism.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A California man suspected of taking part in the US Capitol riots last year has been granted asylum in Belarus.

Evan Neumann fled the US after being charged in connection with the riots.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-60843262

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Fewer workers sought jobless benefits in the US last week than at any time since 1969.

Just 187,000 people filed for unemployment, the Labor Department reported. That was down roughly 28,000 from the previous week.

The figures show a stark turnaround in the job market in the US since the start of the coronavirus pandemic.

The news sparked several historic comparisons on social media, with some sharing photos of Woodstock music fest.

"The last time jobless claims fell this low was the same year we landed folks on the moon," said Rep Ted Lieu, Democrat from California.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-60864890

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 03:12 - Mar 26 with 1228 viewsDr_Parnassus

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 02:32 - Mar 26 by DJack

I strongly suspect that the laptop story and the previously debunked Ore One stories coming out now are designed to flood the zone and detract from a few stories dropping...

"Four men accused of wanting to kidnap Michigan's governor were ready to use machine guns and grenade launchers as part of the plot, a US court has heard.

The accused are on trial accused of targeting Gretchen Whitmer in 2020 over Covid rules she imposed early in the pandemic.

Their lawyers argue they were entrapped - or improperly induced into the crimes - by government agents.

The four are facing charges of kidnapping conspiracy.

Two of the men are also facing charges of conspiracy to use a weapon of mass destruction.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-60876858

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"A US lawmaker could face expulsion from Congress for lying about funding ties to an African billionaire.

Jeff Fortenberry, a Republican from Nebraska, lied to the FBI about taking illegal donations from Gilbert Chagoury, a high-flying Nigerian businessman, a federal jury found.

He could be sentenced to 15 years in prison on three felony counts.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-60876857

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"The wife of a US Supreme Court judge repeatedly pressed Trump White House staff to overturn the 2020 presidential election, US media has reported.

Virginia Thomas, wife of Justice Clarence Thomas, reportedly sent 29 text messages to former adviser Mark Meadows, urging him not to concede.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-60871794

Her husband was the only Supreme Court judge who (dissented) voted to block the realease of White House documents which revealed his wifes conspiracy based activism.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A California man suspected of taking part in the US Capitol riots last year has been granted asylum in Belarus.

Evan Neumann fled the US after being charged in connection with the riots.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-60843262

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Fewer workers sought jobless benefits in the US last week than at any time since 1969.

Just 187,000 people filed for unemployment, the Labor Department reported. That was down roughly 28,000 from the previous week.

The figures show a stark turnaround in the job market in the US since the start of the coronavirus pandemic.

The news sparked several historic comparisons on social media, with some sharing photos of Woodstock music fest.

"The last time jobless claims fell this low was the same year we landed folks on the moon," said Rep Ted Lieu, Democrat from California.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-60864890

So to confirm…

You think the New York Times, a proud Democrat publication - admitted the Biden laptop story was true after all, to hide stories for what benefit exactly?

This is the issue when you fail to address what has happened and instead immediately react with “it’s all a conspiracy”… you end up saying completely senseless things.

Or did you just want to change the subject without thinking that what you were actually accusing the New York Times of makes absolutely no sense at all?

The President and his son being involved in dodgy energy company dealings in the Ukraine is a massive story whether you like it or not. Not to mention Hunters clear money laundering.

He could face decades in prison.

The fact America turned into something akin to a Chinese Communist State at the time, subverting the truth, stopping free speech and preventing the press from reporting things is something that should be on everyone’s lips.

And the very awkward truth that some condoned it (and still are) is shocking.
[Post edited 26 Mar 2022 3:33]

Login to get fewer ads

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 03:27 - Mar 26 with 1225 viewsDr_Parnassus

An interesting thing for me is the likes of ANTIFA.

What will they do now? If they aren’t at the HQ of Twitter, the MSM and Democrat strong holds as a result of this, can they really pretend to be anti fascist?

If this doesn’t constitute “suppression of opposition and strong regimentation of society” then I don’t know what does.

If they don’t then they are simply a left wing domestic terror organisation with a clear political bias as opposed to being anti-fascist, they will become the enforcers and protectors of fascism by definition.

Bit awkward isn’t it.

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 15:57 - Mar 26 with 1190 viewsDJack

Do you still stand by this assertion, a yes or no is all that is needed.:

"It is a fact that the hard drive has been handed in to the police due to pictures and texts showing child pornography were on there.

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 16:09 - Mar 26 with 1185 viewsDr_Parnassus

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 15:57 - Mar 26 by DJack

"It is a fact that the hard drive has been handed in to the police due to pictures and texts showing child pornography were on there.

You can’t answer a question with a question.

I will happily answer yours, but you can’t ignore mine. Let’s deal with that first and then we can move on to your questions.

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 16:12 - Mar 26 with 1183 viewsDr_Parnassus

Incase you missed it:-

So to confirm…

You think the New York Times, a proud Democrat publication - admitted the Biden laptop story was true after all, to hide stories for what benefit exactly? .

I’m fascinated by what you claimed just now. You can’t brush a statement like that under the table and pretend you didn’t say it.

You said the Democrat publication The New York Times is covering up anti Republican stories, by admitting the Biden laptop story is real and not Russian disinformation like they claimed.

Why would they do that?

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 16:29 - Mar 26 with 1173 viewsDJack

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 16:12 - Mar 26 by Dr_Parnassus

Incase you missed it:-

So to confirm…

You think the New York Times, a proud Democrat publication - admitted the Biden laptop story was true after all, to hide stories for what benefit exactly? .

I’m fascinated by what you claimed just now. You can’t brush a statement like that under the table and pretend you didn’t say it.

You said the Democrat publication The New York Times is covering up anti Republican stories, by admitting the Biden laptop story is real and not Russian disinformation like they claimed.

Why would they do that?

I've not claimed any of that. I 've already pointed out that I am unable to read the NYT article as it's behind a paywall. I have no idea even the date of the story or as to what part/parts/or whole are they stating are correct. I merely pointed out that the stories on the laptop and Ore One are being pushed to deflect from other negative stories to do with Republicans/right wingers.

Your turn to answer

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 16:36 - Mar 26 with 1171 viewsDr_Parnassus

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 16:29 - Mar 26 by DJack

I've not claimed any of that. I 've already pointed out that I am unable to read the NYT article as it's behind a paywall. I have no idea even the date of the story or as to what part/parts/or whole are they stating are correct. I merely pointed out that the stories on the laptop and Ore One are being pushed to deflect from other negative stories to do with Republicans/right wingers.

Your turn to answer

Huh?

The story came from the New York Times, admitting that it was true.

Your response was that it must be to cover up anti Republican stories.

I don’t understand your logic on it. Nothing is being “pushed”, it’s a massive news story for many reasons, including the exposure of the collision between social media, political parties, big tech and the main steam media to stop people talking about things.

Something you refuse to condemn.

Yes it’s fairly well known that Hunter Bidens laptop had tens of thousands of images of underage girls on it. It was one of the reasons it was handed in to Delaware police.

In the last few days it’s also been handed in to Swiss police for the same reasons of child porn.

The FBI investigation is also being headed up by Joshua Wilson who is one of the FBI’s top child porn investigators.

Why? You aren’t going to make up another conspiracy to excuse this man are you?

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 16:39 - Mar 26 with 1169 viewsDJack

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 16:36 - Mar 26 by Dr_Parnassus

Huh?

The story came from the New York Times, admitting that it was true.

Your response was that it must be to cover up anti Republican stories.

I don’t understand your logic on it. Nothing is being “pushed”, it’s a massive news story for many reasons, including the exposure of the collision between social media, political parties, big tech and the main steam media to stop people talking about things.

Something you refuse to condemn.

Yes it’s fairly well known that Hunter Bidens laptop had tens of thousands of images of underage girls on it. It was one of the reasons it was handed in to Delaware police.

In the last few days it’s also been handed in to Swiss police for the same reasons of child porn.

The FBI investigation is also being headed up by Joshua Wilson who is one of the FBI’s top child porn investigators.

Why? You aren’t going to make up another conspiracy to excuse this man are you?

So we await the court case then and if/when he is found guilty he can go away for a VERY long time.

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 16:47 - Mar 26 with 1167 viewsDr_Parnassus

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 16:39 - Mar 26 by DJack

So we await the court case then and if/when he is found guilty he can go away for a VERY long time.

Indeed.

But the question remains, how is it okay for social media and big tech to ban people talking about this or the press from reporting on it, especially in the run up to an election.

You don’t condone this I take it? And realise the collusion now that we know the laptop story was absolutely real. That is strong arm Chinese Communist State stuff.

All of these organisations colluded to promote nonsense stories on their political rivals and bury stories and even stop people talking about genuine and concerning stories for the candidate they wanted in power.

Sometimes fascism is condoned by those pretending to oppose it the most.
[Post edited 26 Mar 2022 16:51]

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 16:58 - Mar 26 with 1159 viewsDJack

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 16:47 - Mar 26 by Dr_Parnassus

Indeed.

But the question remains, how is it okay for social media and big tech to ban people talking about this or the press from reporting on it, especially in the run up to an election.

You don’t condone this I take it? And realise the collusion now that we know the laptop story was absolutely real. That is strong arm Chinese Communist State stuff.

All of these organisations colluded to promote nonsense stories on their political rivals and bury stories and even stop people talking about genuine and concerning stories for the candidate they wanted in power.

Sometimes fascism is condoned by those pretending to oppose it the most.
[Post edited 26 Mar 2022 16:51]

Remember, at the start even Fox news didn't want to touch the story. Then we had a social media storm...mostly executed by troll farms and picked up by genuine people on both sides of the political divide. By then it was a toxic battle.

When this kicked off my view was the same as it is now...It sounds, to me, very sketchy but if they believe there is enough evidence to indict and he is subsequently found guilty of the paedophile images then he needs both barrels. The alleged corruption stuff, again if found guilty, needs a more nuanced approach as there are levels .i.e. polital/financial corruption and the varying severity/scale thereof but again in this regards if it is at the top end of the scale then both barrels.

The court of law is the arbiter and not social media...including this board.

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 17:26 - Mar 26 with 1154 viewsGwyn737

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 16:58 - Mar 26 by DJack

Remember, at the start even Fox news didn't want to touch the story. Then we had a social media storm...mostly executed by troll farms and picked up by genuine people on both sides of the political divide. By then it was a toxic battle.

When this kicked off my view was the same as it is now...It sounds, to me, very sketchy but if they believe there is enough evidence to indict and he is subsequently found guilty of the paedophile images then he needs both barrels. The alleged corruption stuff, again if found guilty, needs a more nuanced approach as there are levels .i.e. polital/financial corruption and the varying severity/scale thereof but again in this regards if it is at the top end of the scale then both barrels.

Unless of course it’s about the result of the 2020 election 😉
🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 17:32 - Mar 26 with 1151 viewsDr_Parnassus

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 16:58 - Mar 26 by DJack

There is a difference between intentionally not reporting on something until they find out more details, and being prevented from reporting on something or creating a conspiracy theory to muddy the water of the truth and blame the Russians instead.

It’s chalk and cheese.

So even though there is nobody left disputing the veracity of this laptop - you are still happy to pretend it’s probably a hoax.

I have no words.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024