Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Swansea City boss Steve Cooper fined by FA for Sheffield Wednesday outburst 00:27 - Dec 15 with 785 viewstheloneranger

"Steve Cooper has been fined £3,500 by the Football Association for comments he made about referee Andy Woolmer after Swansea City's 1-1 draw with Sheffield Wednesday."

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/swansea-city-boss-ste

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Swansea City boss Steve Cooper fined by FA for Sheffield Wednesday outburst on 09:49 - Dec 15 with 720 viewsfelixstowe_jack

I see woolmer dropped another howler on Saturday. Not sure how he keeps getting away with it.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Swansea City boss Steve Cooper fined by FA for Sheffield Wednesday outburst on 09:54 - Dec 15 with 717 viewsKeithHaynes

The basic rate is two grand, Warnock used to get about seven a year, so he won’t be happy with that either.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Swansea City boss Steve Cooper fined by FA for Sheffield Wednesday outburst on 10:39 - Dec 15 with 699 viewsCatullus

Swansea City boss Steve Cooper fined by FA for Sheffield Wednesday outburst on 09:54 - Dec 15 by KeithHaynes

The basic rate is two grand, Warnock used to get about seven a year, so he won’t be happy with that either.

It doesn't matter how accurate the comments are either, the authorities always punish the people speaking out but referees seem to get away with it for ages, unless they do it to the "big clubs"

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Swansea City boss Steve Cooper fined by FA for Sheffield Wednesday outburst on 11:57 - Dec 15 with 685 viewsSkipTheJack

I never thought I'd say this but I thought his comments were out of order.

Yes, the referee cost us two points at the end of that match, but over the match as a whole we must have had dozens of worse referees than that one. It looked like a genuine mistake.

For 90-minute-long muggings see Robert Madley in the 3-3 v Stoke, Anthony Taylor in the 0-3 v Everton, or any game where Stuart Attwell for reffing.
Swansea City boss Steve Cooper fined by FA for Sheffield Wednesday outburst on 12:22 - Dec 15 with 674 viewsCatullus

Swansea City boss Steve Cooper fined by FA for Sheffield Wednesday outburst on 11:57 - Dec 15 by SkipTheJack

Yes, the referee cost us two points at the end of that match, but over the match as a whole we must have had dozens of worse referees than that one. It looked like a genuine mistake.

For 90-minute-long muggings see Robert Madley in the 3-3 v Stoke, Anthony Taylor in the 0-3 v Everton, or any game where Stuart Attwell for reffing.

I think the point is that Coops had said before the game this ref was a problem to us. A bad ref is one thing but that decision seemed almost deliberate, like he chose to rob us.

I agree about other refs being more rubbish but just because others are worse doesn't mean we can excuse someone for being slightly less bad.

Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?

Swansea City boss Steve Cooper fined by FA for Sheffield Wednesday outburst on 16:38 - Dec 15 with 603 viewsKeithHaynes

Swansea City boss Steve Cooper fined by FA for Sheffield Wednesday outburst on 11:57 - Dec 15 by SkipTheJack

The proof in Coopers comments will be the next time he refs us.
Guaranteed three points ?

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Swansea City boss Steve Cooper fined by FA for Sheffield Wednesday outburst on 11:36 - Dec 16 with 499 viewsCatullus

Swansea City boss Steve Cooper fined by FA for Sheffield Wednesday outburst on 16:38 - Dec 15 by KeithHaynes

The proof in Coopers comments will be the next time he refs us.
Guaranteed three points ?

In which case can the next time we have him be the next derby match please It's about time someone did the double!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024