Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anyone here use Parler?....Ooops! 12:49 - Jan 11 with 1607 viewsDJack

Anyone seen AfD?

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Anyone here use Parler?....Ooops! on 14:26 - Jan 11 with 1571 viewsItchySphincter

No idea if any of that is true but it would be funny if it is. People would be sh!tting bricks.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Anyone here use Parler?....Ooops! on 15:27 - Jan 11 with 1539 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Anyone here use Parler?....Ooops! on 14:26 - Jan 11 by ItchySphincter

No idea if any of that is true but it would be funny if it is. People would be sh!tting bricks.

Rubbish, it was taken down by the other tech groups, FB, Twitter, Google, YouTube & Amazon.
And no I do not use it, or any other such media sites, but I do read comments by people that do use Twitter.
Anyone here use Parler?....Ooops! on 17:40 - Jan 11 with 1496 viewsItchySphincter

Anyone here use Parler?....Ooops! on 15:27 - Jan 11 by A_Fans_Dad

Rubbish, it was taken down by the other tech groups, FB, Twitter, Google, YouTube & Amazon.
And no I do not use it, or any other such media sites, but I do read comments by people that do use Twitter.

Not being funny but you may as well use it. In the last few weeks you've come across full on Qanon. Lost it mate.

Anyone here use Parler?....Ooops! on 17:49 - Jan 11 with 1487 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Anyone here use Parler?....Ooops! on 17:40 - Jan 11 by ItchySphincter

Not being funny but you may as well use it. In the last few weeks you've come across full on Qanon. Lost it mate.

You may be trying to be funny, but you are failing miserably.
Anyone here use Parler?....Ooops! on 18:30 - Jan 11 with 1466 viewsonehunglow

Anyone here use Parler?....Ooops! on 17:49 - Jan 11 by A_Fans_Dad

As one from the "other side" on this site,I am 100% with you.Itchy ha been sent over to caue friction amongst us.It is out there in simple terms. People from PS are coming here with one purpose in mind.

We need to keep this site a decent place and we aint doing bad .

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Anyone here use Parler?....Ooops! on 18:55 - Jan 11 with 1455 viewsItchySphincter

Anyone here use Parler?....Ooops! on 17:49 - Jan 11 by A_Fans_Dad

Nothing funny about you lot in that looney cult- a danger to yourself and others. Maybe you should consider becoming a Jehovah’s Witness? You can be just as fanatical and ridiculous but without all the stress. Plus, a little less screen time might do you good. 👍🏻

Anyone here use Parler?....Ooops! on 19:01 - Jan 11 with 1445 viewsItchySphincter

Anyone here use Parler?....Ooops! on 18:30 - Jan 11 by onehunglow

As one from the "other side" on this site,I am 100% with you.Itchy ha been sent over to caue friction amongst us.It is out there in simple terms. People from PS are coming here with one purpose in mind.

We need to keep this site a decent place and we aint doing bad .

Paranoid, that’s what listening to Qanon nutters will do to you.

Again, I have not been sent from the other site. I’ve been here as long as you, longer in fact if you factor all the times you’ve been banned for some of your odious behaviour. You’re trying to come across as the voice of reason at the moment, fair enough, you’re trying to reinvent yourself by crawling up Keith’s ringpiece, I get it. It must be killing you that you agree with me over Trump though.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024